Chapter 6

...that picture, Kazutora slowly gets out of bed and quickly looks at the table. He was shocked because...the picture is not here and he finally remembers now 'so Mikey took it...' he thought to himself...

$elf harm warning!!!
He slowly goes to the kitchen and slightly grabs the knife. He cuts his wrist until it bleeds blood is now dripping on his wrist, seems like he got accustomed to cutting his wrist each day as if it's normal for him after. He felt satisfied as he bandaged the cuts like he did so others won't notice it. He still can feel the pain of it but he ignores it, Kazutora quietly goes out of his house and slowly goes to the park. He slightly sits on one of the swings, still looking down as his mind raced with a lot of questions, didn't know what to do as he gripped his hands on the swing and didn't feel any pain for him as he stared at the ground suddenly someone comes to him...
.
.
.
"Hey, Kazutora..." Chifuyu said as he slowly sits on the swing right next to Kazutora "ah, Chifuyu. W-Why are you here?!" He nervously asked, "you did take my picture when we visited Baji at the hospital, didn't you?!" Chifuyu asked with a serious voice, as Kazutora looks down feeling guilty Chifuyu stared at him "so you did, why?!" Chifuyu asked but Kazutora didn't answer. He is feeling very guilty about himself and his actions, "I-I'm...sorry" he said as he stands up and quickly runs back to his house, Chifuyu tried to stop him from running away but it was too late...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When Kazutora got back home, he shuts the door loudly and leans on the wall right next to the door, and quietly sobbed. As he sobbed quietly not making a sound so that the neighbors won't hear it, he goes towards the bathroom to wash his face, as he busies washing his face he quietly looks at the mirror. Nothing else to do, he stared at the mirror for a while and then quietly left the bathroom. He starts to look at the fridge to cook something for dinner and finds some ingredients. After he finished cooking, he start to eat the clean all the utensils that he used as he was about to prepare to go into his bedroom he suddenly trips making him faint...
.
.
.
Outside Kazutora's house, Mikey kept knocking at the door but there was no response. Mikey immediately burst the door open. Seeing his friend on the floor fainted, Mikey rushed over to him to wake him up but he doesn't, making him panic. Mikey quickly picked him up and quietly put him on the bed. As he called Draken on his phone saying what happened making but the others didn't hear what happened as Draken immediately come to Kazutora's house. "Mikey is Kazutora ok?!" Draken asked. As he comes over to Mikey while Mikey just staring at the floor, thinking something "ahh Ken-chin, you're here..." Mikey said looking at Draken "is Kazutora ok?!" Draken asked Mikey again "I think so..." Mikey answered with a deep tone...
.
.
.
.
.
A couple of hours later, Draken had to go back home since he had work to do. Mikey stayed at home as Kazutora slowly woke up, opening his eyelids, looking around on his bed as he notice Mikey is in there he started to stare at each other. After a long eye contact with Mikey, Kazutora quietly stopped staring at him as Kazutora started to speak "M-Mikey, w-why are you here?!"...