Chapter 3

..."Mitsuya?! W-Why did you call me?!" Kazutora asked "Oh, I wanna ask you that are you free today cause we're hanging out?" Mitsuya slightly asked. Kazutora looks pretty surprised, looks at his surroundings as he notices that he's almost running out of bandages "O-Oh, I'm not free today. S-Sorry..." He nervously answered, Mitsuya slightly giggles "oh okay then..." he said as he hangs up the call. Kazutora puts his phone on the counter and puts the knife back as he goes out to buy some bandages.

Mitsuya knew that Kazutora was lying, the way Kazutora stuttered was very suspicious that Kazutora wasn't like that, he knew something is wrong. The first one was when they got into the meeting, Kazutora seems to hide something from him and the others. Secondly, he felt like Kazutora was having a cold last night since he was wearing a jacket. Thirdly, his face was very tired, Mitsuya felt that Kazutora didn't get any sleep last night.
.
.
At that time, Mitsuya saw Kazutora was busy walking to the pharmacy. He didn't know what's Kazutora doing, so he sneakily follows him to see what is he up to. He saw that he bought something at the pharmacy but it might be, he's not feeling good but there is something suspicious about it that he can't brush off something that is telling him that Kazutora is hiding something. He came to Kazutora and tapped his shoulder "hey, Tora..." he said, Kazutora was surprised as he turned around and looked at Mitsuya "a-ah, Mitsuya...is there something wrong?" He asked while trying to hide his injured wrist. Then Mitsuya glance at his wrist and saw some blood dripping out "what in the world Kazutora?! you wrist...it's bleeding!! We should clean it or else some infection might be caught in it come on" Mitsuya shouted "w-wait no, I'm okay I'm-" as Kazutora's about to finish, Mitsuya immediately said "what do you mean no?! You are not okay!! Your wrist is bleeding!" Kazutora didn't know what to do, so he quickly bought the bandages and ran back home immediately "Kazutora!! We're not done talking!!!" Mitsuya shouted as he started to chase him.
.
.
.
.
.
Kazutora starts running away from Mitsuya, his secrets have been found he could still hear Mitsuya running towards him. He started to look for a way to distract him and found a small shop and hides there and he saw Mitsuya looking for him. "Huh?? where did Kazutora go?! I just saw him in here then he started looking around to find but seems like he has no other choice but to leave him for now" he said as he left, Kazutora slowly goes out of the small shop and quickly got home. "Phew...guess I'm safe now..." he said to himself, but he didn't know what's he doing or where's he going as he accidentally bumped into someone.
.
.
.
"Huh, Kazutora!?" Chifuyu suddenly spoke to Kazutora. "You okay?! You look like you're hiding from someone, is something wrong?" He asked  "N-No it's okay I'm alright if you say so..." Kazutora said as he slowly gets up "you need help??" He asked "Ahh thanks" kazutora replied as he quietly stands "why are you even looking like that, did something happen?" Chifuyu asked looking at Kazutora "Don't worry it's nothing" Kazutora said while he fakes a smile to not worry Chifuyu...

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Chapter 4 is coming soon!! 🔪🍀🐱