Chapter 9

...he quietly walks toward the yellow tree and sat on the tree, hoping that some black and yellow butterflies come back. Then suddenly the butterfly earlier came to him, "I know you would come back" Kazutora mumbled at the butterfly that landed on his nose, then more butterflies came to the yellow tree where Kazutora was sitting there as he smiles looking at the butterfly feeling the peacefulness Kazutora closed his eyes to relaxed. Kazutora wished that he was just a butterfly, a beautiful creature that doesn't have problems not only that they could emit such a peaceful aura to make people around it calm as he slowly closed his eyes and peacefully sleep...
.
.
.
.
.
*the next day*
The sun rises, forgetting the fact that he falls asleep outside Kazutora looks at the sunrise as he hums at the peacefulness looking at the butterfly, seems like the butterfly didn't leave him, he softly smiles and looks at the butterflies flying around him. Kazutora slowly gets up and peacefully goes back home
.
.
.
Not even thinking about eating kazutora goes to the bathroom to do his morning routine as usual and also to change his clothes, he quietly goes to the living room and sits on the couch, resting for a bit. Since he was bored Kazutora opened the tv to watch a movie and also the news, he quietly sighs as he suddenly heard a knock on his door, he slowly gets up from the couch and goes to open the door. "Huh?! What are you doing here...?! How did you find my address?!" Kazutora asks in a cold tone while looking at Takemichi "uhh w-well you s-...see uhhh" takemichi stuttered making Kazutora close the door "wait! I want to talk please open the door!" Takemichi plead as Kazutora quietly opens the door again "ugh fine, come in" Kazutora said as he let Takemichi get inside "what now?" Kazutora asked while gazing at Takemichi, making Takemichi tremble "uhh about the..." Takemichi stuttered "about what?!" Kazutora asks rudely "forget about it, plus...did you sleep at the park yesterday?!" Takemichi asked making Kazutora shocked and glaring at Takemichi making Takemichi more scared 'he's scary! Wait now he thinks I'm a creep' Takemichi thought to himself as Kazutora quietly look away with a different expression "K-Kazutora, are you ok?!" Takemichi asked him "H-How did you know?!" Kazutora asked Takemichi quietly. 'Ahhhhh I'm done I don't know anymore he might think that me as a stalker' Takemichi screaming inside, panicking about what excuse he has to say "let me guess, you did see me there at the park huh??" Kazutora asks with a light tone "ehhh...uhhh well yeah I didn't mean to stalk you I mean.." Takemichi said nervously while staring at Kazutora, waving his hands "oh I see..." Kazutora said as he tries his best to cover his injured wrist from Takemichi making Takemichi glance at his wrist 'why is he holding his wrist?! Hmm...eh!? What's that?! Red stains?! Takemichi thought to himself as Kazutora looks away from Takemichi "umm, is that what I think it is?!" Takemichi asked while pointing to where Kazutora hides his injured wrist "i-it's nothing! You don't need to worry about that!" Kazutora said as he tries his best to hide his wrist "we're not close enough to know about me and this just accidentally happened so please get out, your wasting my time!!" Kazutora exclaimed while Takemichi tried to talk to him...