Chapter 5

My Beloved or The World

~Chapter 5~ ~Unusual~

(This chapter was made by amaterialgworl and Gxxa)

Stella's ocean-like orbs, roamed around the moderate-sized closet but had a hard time due to the dim lighting. The girl sensed a strong presence but she wasn't able to determine what it was that she sensed. One of her guesses were maybe it was something that had a relation to magic since it's somewhat similar to other objects that hold enchantments she had sensed in the past.

"Our planet does have a lot of magical objects, it's probably not anything special." She shrugged the thought off, but hesitated... the energy was way too strong and far from other magical objects she had sensed in the past.

Stella continues to pick and pack clothes, disregarding her thoughts that she rather found unimportant. But, little does her unintelligent self know there's much more to it than just some common magical object. Her hands up to her shoulders froze, when Liam started talking.

"What's taking you so long? I don't remember telling you to pack me stuff that I'll be using for a year." His dusky brown orbs that were once central, moved up to the east before positioning to central again.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it quick." Stella utters the short sentence, afraid of the consequences that were once warned to her. The words were embedded in her head so there was possibly no way she could forget.

She quickened the pace of her working hands, in hopes of finishing fast and also to avoid his words that sometimes hurt like daggers. Her hands were occupied on the clothing, but her orbs gazed at the closet which was where she sensed the strong presence for a brief moment.

After completing the task of packing stuff, she quickly tried to leave the depressing room to avoid getting in any type of trouble. She feels the presence of someone following behind her after departing from his room.

She turns around, facing Liam but the usual dusky brown orbs, were somehow darker. Their proximity was very close, causing them to breath in the same circle of each other's breathing space.

They still had the hue of brown, but black was mostly evident. Could he be enraged? He grabbed her wrists making her bewildered.

When her mouth was about to produce words, the only thing that came out, was a whimper. Her back was in contact with the wooden wall with her wrists hoisted above her head that was tightly secured by a single hand, locked in a tenacious grip.

"Lady Shantel, how could she send such an ignorant servant?" He sighed, and acted as if she wasn't in front of him. Her head was overdriven with confusion, anger, and nervousness.

She whispered to herself "huh?" Before continuing, "I'm very sorry if I have done anything to upset you, please forgive me."

"How upsetting... You packed me the wrong stuff."

"I'm sorry, how was I suppose to know? You never told me.."

He cocked a brow at her, before smirking towards her boldness which he found rather amusing.

"I'm training. And, you're the one who's going to carry my bag." She bobbed her head, that caused the weight on her wrists to dissipate. She put her arms beside, surprised to see no red marks surrounding the skin of her wrists.

When her wrists were against the wooden walls, they stung a bit. The pain could have been caused by the rough wall from behind that scraped her pail delicate skin.

Those same dusky brown eyes that are like the lion, were silently watching the brunette check and caress her hands up to her wrists. The man faked a cough to catch her attention, which happened to work because she looked straight up him into his orbs.