Chapter 6

~My Beloved or The World~

~Chapter 6~

(This chapter was made by Gxxa)

"You should've defended her from that guy." William said. Right after the man's comment, both the captain and the lieutenant went in a room to talk. They went in the locker room but made sure to lock it shut.

William might be a playboy, but he still respects women. It's what his adoptive mother always told him. "William, all girls are different but treat them with respect even if they are not respected by others. They could be high or low but someone should never be shamed just because of their status."

He furrowed his brows at the sentence. "I can do what I want with her. She's under my authority." Liam replied. William sighed in annoyance before crossing his arms across his chest in front of his captain.

"Liam, did you hear the comments of people? They were insulting her yet she didn't fight back. Don't you think it's already hard for her getting shamed, yet you still take advantage of her." His crossed arms broke before laying beside his body again.

"Why do you care? It's her fate. I don't care for anyone's feelings except mine and I'm not taking advantage of her. I don't give her much work and she's only been working under me for a few days." The captain said through gritted teeth.

William sighed, but that sigh turned into inhales and exhales. He calmed himself down because arguing with his best friend is just foolish. "You're my best friend Liam, but I'm just saying go easy on her. She's a girl and she deserves to be respected even if her status is low."

Liam maintained his expression before looking at William.

"Let's go."

"Yea. But our conversation isn't done yet." Liam rolled his eyes but the lad didn't mind it.

They both got out the room with calm emotions. They weren't mad, but they weren't happy. Just satisfied enough to end their conversation.. for now.

"Everyone! Jessa isn't here so Stella is going to be in charge here. Anyone who objects, will go against the Section-A Captain." William announced before waking to Stella aligning with her.

She looked at him confusedly, but he gave her a reassuring smile. He looked at the crowd and saw Liam staring at them. "Isn't that right, Liam?" Stella's gaze turned to find those dusky brown orbs before locking them.

He hummed which earned a smile from William. "We only have first aid kits here. Wouldn't want a trip to the hospital right?" The people nodded in unison except for Liam.

"Alright. Stella, your cue." William said before walking away. She gulped before speaking, "Let's start with Division A."

Each Division has 5 people and there's 5 divisions in all. The building has a lot of space for each unit. Jessa is in charge of Unit A, and there are 5 units in all. That sums up to about 125 people combined in all the units. Doesn't seem like much, but the training ground is private made especially those with status.

Members of Division A walked one by one aligning with each other. Nobody was speaking, nor show action. Without her command, nobody moves.

"You guys know the rules so carry on.."

"No. Explain it to them." A baritone voice from the crowd said. It was none other than her strict boss. She nodded in agreement before trying to explain the rules but she would get mistakes.

"Then—You missed a rule." She couldn't finish her sentence because it was interrupted by Liam. How was she suppose to explain everything correctly if she doesn't know anything about this?