~Chapter Seven~

Song For The Chapter: Cute by Stephen Jerzak

Quote For This Chapter:"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours."~The Notebook (Aka One of my favorite books\movies)

*~Ian's Point of View~*

Anthony was sleeping soundly next to me, he looks dead and the only way I could tell he was alive was from the rise and fall of his chest. I want him to wake up so we could cuddle.

I look back at my tail then back at Anthony. I devilishly smirk, I grab my tail. I tickle Anthony's nose with the end of it and he sniffs a little. I giggle and do it again, this time he sneeze.

I started to laugh when he came to. "Ian, what the hell is so funny?" That made me laugh even harder.

"Well, since you like tickling... " He tackles with tickles and early morning kisses. He so sweet.

"A- Anthony... I-I love you," I stutter. He kisses my face all over.

"I'm so proud of you kitten," Anthony coos. For once in my lifetime I feel loved, I feel real warmth.

Anthony swoops me up in his arms and held me close, I could hear his heart beat, I was mesmerized at how lively he is. Anthony is too good to be even human.

"A-Anthony-" I stutter to say.

"Yes kitten?"

"M-May I have some warm milk?" I nervously.

"Of course! Anything for my boo," He kisses me, then sets me down on the counter. Anthony opens up the fridge to pull out the pint of milk(A\N: Get my reference XD) and a mug.

Anthony was heating up my milk, I was so ready for him being home all the time.

A\N: Sorry Oreos, it's late and short, I got grounded by dad. ~Olivia