Chapter One

I was laying on the cold, hard ground. I finally manged to escape the evil master, everyday he stuck me with needles. He was crazy, he turned  me into a monster, a freak at the least. Worst of all I can't walk around so I need to hide.

        I felt some one crouch down beside me. I look up afraid it's the master. My eyes met with brown, sparkling eyes. He looked my head, without a single thought he scooped me up. I fell into darkness because I was so hungry.

        I woke up in cream colored sheets. My hunger was replenished, my tummy lightly rumbled not like it used to because I wasn't as hungry.

        I try to say something, but it came out like a meow. I try making more noise to call out to who ever is there. Brown eyes walks in with a warm glass of milk. He sets the glass down on the night stand that was next to the bed.

        He rubbed in between my ears. I couldn't help but purr at his gentle show of affection. This was by far better than the beatings I got from the master. I decide he was easy to trust because he cared for me like no one has done for me before.

        "My name is, Anthony by the way," he whispered into my kitty ears.

        I pick up a nearby notebook and pencil and wrote, my name is Ian. He looked at the paper.

        "Well, Ian we're going to be the best of friends trust me," Anthony warmly smiles.

        I felt sleepy, I curled up onto Anthony. I snuggle into him, using his tummy as a pillow. My cat ears lay flatly across my head, I purr because I feel cuddled and warmed up.

        I wake up from my nap and see Anthony rest his head on my shoulder. I snuggled deeper and fall back to sleep almost immediately. Anthony was on my mind when I fell asleep, he was gentle and kind, he doesn't even know my secret yet, besides the fact that I'm a hybrid.