~Chapter Eight~

A\N: I'm going to add in other YouTubers cuz I can. There also will be a lot of POV change too, so don't get shocked and it was also get very smexy at the end... Maybe ;) ~Olivia

Quote For The Chapter- "No matter what age. No matter what gender. Love is love" -Unknown

Song For The Chapter: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

(Ian's Point of View)

Anthony was whistling and taping his foot as the milk warms up in the microwave. I watch carefully, studying every contour of his face; his cheekbones were sculpted perfectly, his eyes reminded me of milk chocolate, his lips were pink and full, and his hair was a dark brown that remind me of my dog hybrid friend, Dan, but only darker.

"Ian, your milk is ready. Be careful it is a scalding temperature," Anthony warns me as I take a sip of the warm drink. I feel the hot liquid go down my neck as I rub my head against the crook of his neck, to create friction.

"Too cute." I feel his fingers run through my hair, I purr as an immediate response to his gentle petting. "As much as I love you, I got to start my paperwork for my job. Okay kitten?"

I nod almost crying as Anthony pulls us apart. He turns around, "oh what the hell. You can come, Ian, but any distractions and bedtime early." I run to him, almost tripping over my own tail in pure excitement.

It has been an hour since Anthony started to work, I was curling up on his lap as he continued to pet me. I could tell he was frustrated because he was grunting and hitting the computers keys too hard.

"A- Anthony what's wrong?" I was still getting used to hearing my own voice. He grits his teeth not saying a word. I got up and walked behind him, wrapping my arms lazily around his neck.

I squint a little and noticed he was missing a digit from the document. "Anthony you forgot to put an eight digit here," I pointed to the spot on the screen. Anthony types and it made the whole document look nicer.

"Ian, how the fuck do you know how to do this?" Anthony looks at me with awe.

"I was once a child prodigy when I was a child, before the master took me, I've also seen The Master do this kind of stuff before," I shrug like it was no big deal.

"Well how ever you know it, thank you," he goes back to work. I sat there staring, I could never get bored if I was watching Anthony. I love Anthony more than he will ever know.

****

Anthony was showing me how to play the XBOX, gosh video games advanced since I had been imprisoned. We were playing Final Fantasy and Anthony was sucking horribly at it.

"What the fuck! How the hell are you beating me if you have never played the damn game before?" Anthony was getting too hyped up over a video game, he was sexy when he is angry.

"A- Anthony I don't really know. I guess it's just luck," I was spacing between my words, just like I learned English for the first time ever.

"Aw, boo, you are just so cute," Anthony caresses my cheek, he was trying to get off the subject of video games.

I roll my eyes and continue playing the game.

****

(Dan's[Aka: Danisnotonfire] Point of view)

I was whimpering and pacing around my cage. I want nothing more than to return home to my mum, dad, and my little brother. I was alone and cold, no one to love me for the beast that I am.

"Oh, our only dog hybrid is down this way sir," I hear footsteps stop in front of me. I look up to see The Master standing next to an ebony haired boy with bright blue eyes.

"I'll take him!" The boy exclaims. Recently The Master has been black marketing us for drug money and bills .

I stare at the boy his head was oddly shaped and he has sparkling blue eyes that I could swim in. He has such a warm smile that made me feel all tingly inside.

The Master grabs the keys to unlock my cage door. He wraps leftover rope around my wrist tightly and the stranger with the ebony hair looks over at me with concern.

"Here your are that would be twenty grand," The Master rubs his hands greedily, I was so disgusted at the human race at their hostility and greed. Not all people I assume are not like that, but from what I had witnessed that is what it is.

The boy pulls out a checkbook and writes out the check. When he had finished he tore it out and hands it over to The Master. Greed was all I saw in The Master's eyes.

Our world is a fail in my eyes.

(Cry's[Chaoticmonki] Point of View)

I was hiding behind my mask, ashamed at what I had become. A monster. The scar was carved down my face, till it reached my lips. I was a beast. My tail was tucked in my pants and my ears got lost in my hair, but I still put a hood over my ears.

I felt a wet drip on my nose. It was beginning to rain, oh great. I had no where to protect me from the dirty rain water. I was shivering and cold; I clutch my sides to contain my warmth.

I hear footsteps from behind me, they got closer and closer. I was worried that it would be one of The Master's men or even worse... The Master himself.

"Hey," the stranger from behind me calls out. I stop and wait for something to happen me. Nothing did. "I live close by, to you want to come to my place, they're expecting tornados soon."

"S- Sure," I was one of the very few hybrids who still know how to talk, some weren't so fortunate as me and I pity them for it.

I turn around to look at the stranger, he had dusty blond hair and crystal blue eyes. He was beautiful in every way possible.

"I'm Felix, but you can call me Pewds," he stretches out a hand for me to shake. I stare down blushing over nothing. How can someone have so much pity on a person they just met?

"I'm Ryan, but you can call me Ryan," I shake his hand. Felix smiles at me and I blush even more than I did before.

(Ian's Point of View)

Anthony was glaring at me, the big baby couldn't accept that he could lose. I'm afraid he wants to play more, but I want to do something else.

"Anthony, can we do something else; I want to play hide-and-seek, you can come find me," I purr.

"Okay," he closes his eyes and I take off. "One... Two... Three..-"

I was hiding under the bed, I was tucking my tail between my legs. The tip of my tail was tickling my nose causing me to sneeze.

"Ah ha, I found you. Now time for my surprise," Anthony pulls me out from under the bed. I try to make my escape, but I was pinned down to the bed. "Oh you bad kitty, you thought you could escape, tsk."

I was scared, this reminded me of what The Master let the men do to me when I was an adolescent, a mere child. "A- Anthony please stop, I'm scarred." I was now whimpering.

"Oh kitten... I didn't mean to scare you. We can wait for another time. I love you kitten and it is so worth the wait," he wipes some forming tears in my eyes.

I snuggle into his chest, that's another reason why I love Anthony so deeply. He was gentle and patient and never rose a hand at me. My heart was beating faster as whispers three simple words into my ear.

"I love you."

[A\N: Hey guys, I updated. Weee XD. I had more testing and a lot of school work to update (That and I'm too lazy.) I also was also trying to finish Animes (Death Note and Soul Eater.) I was also editing this, while trying to watch Anime, Dan & Phil, Smosh, and Etc.... That's all got to say. Bye my Oreos -Olivia]