~Chapter Twelve~

(Ian's Point of View)

My heart was pounding in my chest waiting for the words to slip out of Mari's mouth. Anthony held my hand and he felt all sweaty. I was nervous.

"Ian you you're pregnant with triplets," Mari smiles at us. My eyes widen, my heart felt like it dropped down to my stomach. "Congrats."

Anthony was silent up until he asked the question. "How will the babies be born?" Why didn't I think about that?

"Well you see, the injections to become a hybrid mixed up his internal organs and causing him to grow ovaries and a uterus, which attached to his buttocks," Mari explains in great detail. "The babies may take a while to conceive, and we also have to inject you with hormones for the babies' to grow. Side note Ian may get horny so don't try any sexual intercourse."

"Okay," I weakly smile. I didn't know wither to be or not, I was only worried for what Anthony had to say next.

"Thanks for coming guys, come back in three weeks or so," Anthony escorts them out and now it is just me and Anthony. Alone together.

"Anthony I'm so sorry," I sob, tears stream down my face.

He wipes away at my tears with the pad of his thumb. "I'm not mad Ian, I'm happy but that means I have to get a bigger apartment for all of us to live in. Which I was planning to in about a year any way."

"I love you Anthony," I hug him around his waist.

"I love you too, Ian."

__________________________________________________________________

A\N: Sorry this is so short it's just a filler -Olivia