~Chapter Ten~

A/N: This whole chapter might be smut... I will add an innocent scene just wait for the warning. Enjoy ;)

(Ian's Point of View)

(-Smut Alert-)

"I don't know very much at all," I blush. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck. I felt the softness of his lips go up and down my neck.

"Oh let me explore," Anthony's says in a seductive tone, it sent shivers down my spine. "I promise I will go slow." Anthony nibbles my human ear. I purr as he strokes my tail. He slightly tugs it and I hiss; his roughness with me felt almost pleasurable.

"Anthony..." I murmur softly as Anthony has us flipped over, he leaves visible hickeys around my neck. His head goes down my stomach right above my waistband line. "Anthony... Let me..." I was suggesting giving him a blow job.

Anthony's lips curve into a smirk. "Okay." He lifts off of me and sits on the edge of the bed. I climb down as swift as a cat; I unbutton his pants, Anthony already has an erection.

I pull his dick out of his pants, I lick the tip with gentle strokes before I put it all in my mouth. Anthony's fingers tangle in my hair as I bob my head up and down. I gag as he pushes my head down and I take in more of his cock.

"Ian I'm-" Anthony comes in my mouth as I swallow some of his cum. I lick my lips, I crawl up and push his body down so that I was on top. I collide our lips together.

"Anthony I want you to take me."

Anthony has us flipped over so that he was once again on top. He strips me till I was bare, he pulls off his t-shirt and his denim jeans. Anthony grabs lube from the side drawer, he lubricates his fingers. Anthony shoves one finger and let's me adjust before adding another.

He pulls out his fingers, I softly whimper. I soon felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen, but it became more sufficing as he thrust harder into me. I grip the sheets tightly, I moan as he hits my G-spot.

Anthony must of figured it out because he pounded into me in the same spot. I felt my stomach feeling twisted. "Anthony, I'm gonna cum," I screech. He pumps faster as he strokes my joystick.

I felt the warm sticky fluid cling to or bodies. "Your only mine," Anthony's arms wrap securely around my waist. For some reason I had this odd, maybe it will be over by morning.

(-Smut Over-)

(Dan's Point of View)

Phil sat down at the piano with me. "Why do you hate me so much?" He voice has a crack in it. I could tell he was holding in tears.

I pull out a notebook from the desk, a pen was still in my hands. I wrote on the paper, "I never said I hated you, I just met you and I'm still trying to decide if I trust you or not."

"That's reasonable, but Dan, I would never hurt you," Phil's voice was quite. His head nuzzles into the crook of my neck, I caught a whiff of his smell; he smelt of raspberries and Lynx's.

"Phil..." My voice was weak and I couldn't say much more.

Phil's light up as I utter his name. "Dan, I know we just met but I can already count you as my best friend," Phil snuggles closer to me. I wrap an arm around him. We both were now in tears, but we didn't really care.

(Ian's Point of View)

I was feeling sick and I was feeling myself, it had been a week since that night and I haven't been feeling myself.

"Ian you don't think you might be... Pregnant?" Anthony whispers the last part.'

"You never know with a hybrid."

"One second, let me go call one of my doctor friends to come check you out," Anthony pulls out his cellphone and dials a number.

What if I was pregnant? Would Anthony still love me? I was scared, I hold a hand to my tummy. I was scared of what if our child came out as a hybrid, he could never go to school, but then again Anthony has a stronger gene; I could sense it.

A/N: Hello, how'd you enjoy the chapter? I felt like I was going to get a smut scene requested sooner or later, so I started ahead. What do you think is wrong with Ian, do you believe he's pregnant? I also figured out how to get on YouTube at school and I was watching Dan and Phil during my free time. I also hate gym class because my gym teacher got mad at me and my friend (Aka: @phantastic57526) for walking around the track, we both hate running and I'm afraid of passing out. Comment down below if you hate gym and why. -Olivia