The Last Stall on the Left

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

You ruffled your (h/c) tresses, tying your hair in several different ways trying to get it to look presentable, or interesting at the least!

"(Y/nnnnnnn) we have to gooooooo"

An annoyed voice echoed from the bottom floor, dragging out her sentences boredly.

"One second dear sister! I must find out what appearance I should take to get those scum to pay me any mind-"

The older female basically kicked down your door, rolling her eyes at the sight of your hands tangled
in your hair.

"Your really annoying you know that? Now let's go before I'm late to my piano lesson."

As the annoyed female crossed her arms your hair finally fell into place, weird bangs lightly covered your eyes, enough for you to see,but not too little that anyone could look into your crazed stare. Some stray hairs fell out of place at your shoulders, giving you a distinct silhouette.

"AHA! Perfect, now I look mysterious~"

"Yeah, yeah okay, now let's go before you mess it up"

You snatched a pair of stray steampunk goggles before your older sister dragged you down to her car. You passed both of your parents, their heads buried in the daily newspaper.

"Goodbye Mother and Father, I'll be heading off now!"

They grunted in unison, barely giving either you or your sister a nod of acknowledgement.
You shined yourself a proud smile, crossing your arms in triumph.

"Did you hear that Kris? They actually grunted at me today! Grunted!!"

Your sister lightly shook her head, shooting you a look of pity. Ignoring her gaze you sat in the comfy passengers seat, ready to conquer the hell they named highschool.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

The goggle straps swayed over your head as you took long strides towards the school laced with confidence.

"Ugh.. (Y/n) pleeaase for the love of all that is holy, don't,and I repeat DON'T make a shoob of yourself on your first day.. "

Her tired eyes clawed into yours, your confident smile slightly faltered at her intense glare. You took a deep breath to reassess your composure, straightening your back and standing up tall.

"Of course I won't! Who wouldn't want to be friends with the amazing (Y/n)!"

"Oh, and another note. STOP SPEAKING IN THIRD PERSON"

And with that, the tires of her rusted DeLorean squeaked against the rocky ground, stranding you at this teenage warzone for the next eight hours. You glanced around the huge building, several cliques already forming around the lawn. You slipped a piece of paper out of your sleeve, naming your locker number and combo.

#216.

You nodded, striding to your locker with ease. Flipping open the flimsy blue door you looked into the confined space. You stuck your tongue out in disgust at the small sight.