Got Stank?

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

You sat at your work desk, little wicks of fire flying everywhere as you continued to sew the metal shut with your gas torch. You grabbed your drill and place several screws into the rock hard metal, securing the base. You lifted up your cosplay goggles, your eyes shone with pride.

You began to giggle, which slowly increased to a chuckled. Before you knew it you burst into a maniacal laughter.

Your fun was cut short when the garage door burst open, showing Kris and her peeved face. Her clothes were disheveled, as was her hair.

"Can you SHUT UP"

She rubbed her face, her headache resurfacing.

"I'm trying to sleep"

"Sorry dear sister, but my.....friends-"

You shuddered at your words.

"My friends have asked me to assist them in breaking into the 'fish cage', also known as the seats of superiority!"

Kris tilted her head at your words.

"Hold up- you actually managed to- PFFFT-HAHAHAHA"

Your shot her a glare, your smirk disappearing.

"Why? Wh-whats so outlandish about that?"

"You! Make friends?! Not in a million years"

You stomped your foot on the ground like a toddler.

"GET OUT-"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

"UGH- she is SO irritating"

You walked with Randy and Howard through the cramped hallways as you continued to frantically rant about your sisters onslaught of teasing.

"I can't even go one minute without her barging into my lab! -"

"You know we would looove to hear more of your sibling rivalry (L/n),but it's I think it's time you gave us what you promised"

Randy elbowed Howard in the shoulder, signaling for him to shut up.

"Ow! Cunningham, what was that for-"

"So (Y/n), do you have the thing?"

You perked up hearing your name, your mood doing a full 180.

"Of course I do! The amazing (Y/n) never fails to succeed...and you're sure that your plan will get us into the S.O. S? "

"S. O. S?"

"Seats of Superiority, was that not already clear? Or did your inferior minds short-circuit"

Randy tapped his finger against his chin in deep thought.

"Oh, you mean the Fish Cage'"

"S. O. S, Fish Cage-whatever. It better work, you still owe me for lying straight to my face"

You thought back to yesterday, the second day of freshman year.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

"You're not actualLY POPULAR!!"

You were practically seething with anger as Randy looked around nervously whilst Howard showed no sign of fear.