A Stupid Notebook

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

"SILENCE"

The glowing lime eyes narrowed at the two adults that appeared in the illusion in front of him. A shorter and balding blonde with a very noticeable robot arm squealed in fear, hiding behind the taller scientist, Viceroy.

"If you want your reward McFist, you WILL destroy the Ninja!"

The green witch swatted at the projection in annoyance, the faces of his two lackeys swiveling away.

He heard a squeak to see the rat he had befriended under the sewers that were currently his living chambers. "Those blundering fools can't do anything right, the moment I'm free from these suffocating chains I'll-"

The Sorcerer cut himself off, noticing a pocketbook that his rat clenched between it's buck teeth. "What's this?" The rat chirped at the acknowledgement and scittered up to the witch.

"A notebook?"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

"That's the little dipper, the big dipper, oh and that one right there is my favorite!"

"Which one?" your sister handed you her milky white telescope, leading the lense towards a near constellation.

"Huh.... what's that one?"

You heard Kris snicker. The one thing she was amazing at, and thoroughly enjoyed, was astrology. And boy did she love to teach you all about it.

"That's Hercules"
               "The Greek hero?"

She nodded and patted your head, not in a condescending way although sometimes it definitely felt that way.  "Precisely!"

The two of you continued to sit on your own roof, admiring the twinkling stars. Yes it was silent, but it was a silence that was mutual. A rare silence that rarely occurred, but when it did it would probably be the most comfortable you would ever be in your entire life. Kris ran her fingers through your hair some more, too immersed in her world of the stars to notice your struggle to keep her hand away.

"Kris, as your sister I command you knock. it. off!"

"Huh? What-oh! Sorry.."  she retracted her hand and put it back on her knees that were pressed to her chest. You rolled your eyes and continued to intensely look into the telescope.

"You know, it kinda reminds me of you"

"Huh?"
        "Hercules the 'Greek hero"  she mocked your know-it-all voice, maybe in an attempt to gain some laughs from the situation. Even though most of the chuckles came at your expense.

"It reminds me of you because..." she scratched her chin in fake thought. "Actually, I forgot"

"Hey!" you tried to push her away. She snickered, easily pulling the telescope from your grasp. "No but seriously, there is a reason"

"Then stop teasing the great (Y/n) and get to it already!"

Kris gripped the bridge of her nose in annoyance "Didn't I tell you to stop doing that?"