So U Think U Can Stank?

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

The white halls were [as always] filled to the brim with students. Bands geeks played their harmonious tunes through the walkways, Bash was on a wedgie spree. Everything was chaotic and unorganized as any high school. You sneered at the noise— every yell or terrible joke pushed you further to the brink of snapping.

This was Norrisville High, one of the most annoying and unsafe high schools to ever exist. You weren't exaggerating either, this place was under attack literally 24/7.

It was rarely ever calm, the only time you ever found yourself at peace was at your locker— where no one ever bothered you. It was.. tranquil, just how you liked it.

"Hey, (L/n)!"

You faltered at Howard's voice. You closed the metal blue locker, turning toward the obnoxious boy you rolled your eyes.

"Hello, half-wit" You raised your eyebrow when you turned to see only Howard standing behind you.

"Care to explain where Randall is?"

"What do you mean? he's right he-" Howard cut himself off seeing the empty hallway beside him.

"Dang it Cunningham!" He stomped his foot on the tile floor, though his anger was quickly cut short when the tall purple-haired boy suddenly appeared behind him.

"Sorry Howard, just got caught up with something" Randy scratched the back of his neck nervously, Howard's irritated stare burned into his soul.

You cut Howard's frowning short by stepping in between the two.

"Okay, settle down you two loons. Howard, what were you going to tell me?" You asked while waving your hands slightly.

Both boys perked up at your question, Randy gave a timid glance to the floor.

"We think that we still might be faceless freshman"

You rolled your eyes. "Well of course you two fools are, you two don't have nearly as much notable qualities as me!"

A student with a tall structure walked up to you three as if on cue.

"Bash! I have your science homework and literature essay all finished and edited." You waved a small packet of filled notebook paper in front of the bullies face. He quickly snatched it from your hands.

"Thanks Nerd!" he gave a taunting laugh which you failed to notice.

"See? They love me!"

Howard and Randy gave each other a knowing glance. "Or they're just using you to do their homework"

You frowned at his answer. "Quiet!"

Howard crossed his arms, looking towards Randy to back him up. Instead Randy's gaze was targeted towards Heidi's Me-Cast broadcasting in the hallway.

You all turned towards the small TV— Heidi distressing over the lack of judges for the talent show auditions. Randy smirked, forming an idea in his head.

"Howard, (Y/n), us three are going to judge the talent show!" Howard immediately gave an opposing look.

"No way, judging's stupid, I give that idea an one out of ten."