Scene 3 - Something Outside

Vanessa and Margret keep cleaning the floors, but Vanessa notices the strange black figure outside, standing by the window.

Vanessa:

What's that? Out there?

Margret sees the figure.

Margret:

One of those astronauts doing maintenance again.

Vanessa:

Maybe he wants to get in. I'll open the airlock.

She goes over to the panel and allows the entrance to the first hanger to open. CRASH! BASH! A Xenomorph bursts through, grinding its teeth at Vanessa! She then deadlocks the airlock, trapping it inside! Metal walls clamp down onto the ground. She then presses a switch as a siren bleeps across the complex. The camera watches the scene unfold.

We need to get out of here! There's an alien out there!

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! The alien tries to breakthrough! We see Vanessa and Margret running through the corridors, and armed guards rushing through them to tackle the emergency.

News Bulletin:

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Hostile intruder detected in Area 36. The unidentified hostile is to be eradicated. All prisoners are to be returned to their cells immediately and held in safe captivity. All available guards are to proceed with Area 36 to eradicate the intruder.

The guards usher the prisoners back to safety.

Guard 1:

COME ON! COME ON! Get a move on!

The alien begins breaking through from the deadlocked entrance. It roars monstrously as debris flies everywhere. The camera looking at the alien then cuts to see a control centre overseeing the panicking situation. We can see on a monitor the alien stomping through the corridor. A camera monitor at his desk with the radio equipment at his desk watches the alien storm through. His superior hurries behind to his shoulder.

Guard 3:

A Xenomorph, sir! It's broken into Route 36. Those deadlocks won't stop it.

Superior Officer:

We need to get the squad out there and kill it before it does any serious damage.

More armed guards hurry through the corridors with armed weapons. Vanessa and Margret hurry in the opposite direction to escape away from it.

News Bulletin:

An update on the proceedings at Area 36. The intruder has broken through into the centre, creating an oxygen deficit in the corridor. The area is being cornered off. But it is advised for all staff to acquire available oxygen suits to avoid suffocation.

The alien begins stomping through the corridor, making for the direction Vanessa escaped through. There is another deadlocked entrance, but not a barrier for the alien to be stopped by. The camera watches still.

Superior Officer:

How did that alien get here?

Guard 3:

It's not showing up on any of our life sign detectors. They must be responsible for the kidnapped prisoners.

Superior Officer:

My god. That's terrifying. It's been here the whole time killing us one by one!

Guard 3:

Sir! There has been damage to our outer hull. Around sector 2 and 14!

The camera taps in and shows more Xenomorphs outside! Bustling in outside the space prison!

Superior Officer:

This is war, now. We are being invaded!