Scene 12 - Arrived

We see another similar style cargo ship as the one Vanessa arrived on descending down towards the base. It blasts powerfully whilst arriving towards the platform. We see Indigo on her own in a spacesuit watching the craft arrive from an airlock. A guard stands inside with her before she begins to exit outside. Indigo has with her the charges of Xherphon 90 to take towards the cargo ship. Grody watches the CCTV footage of Indigo from his computer monitor.

Guard 1:

You have the charges?

Indigo:

Yeah.

Guard 1:

Alright. Off you go. And remember, Mr Grody dislikes to be kept waiting. And he finds failure very hard to come to terms with. Keep your part of the deal, and you keep Mr Grody pleased.

The craft has touched down onto the pad. Its engines cut as the blast dissipates away. Indigo now walks nervously along the surface of Blea Carrock 5 with the charges. She approaches the ship. Grody remains vigilant of her progress through cameras on the exterior of the prison.

Grody:

Come on! Come on!

Indigo fights with herself as she reaches closer to the ship.

Indigo:

I... I can't do it... I must do it!

She reaches the first side and places the first charge onto the ship. Indigo then selects a button at the bottom of the charge, activating the chemical substance inside. She then heads around to the other side to do the same, and the other, and the other. We do not see this be done, so we simply assume Indigo has achieved her task. This is interchanged with shots of the guard at the airlock and Grody carefully watching attentively. Finally, Indigo was done.

There.

She then begins heading back. We see a strange black figure in the distance but cannot make out what it properly is. Indigo tries to scratch her nose but can't in the spacesuit. Grody watches from his office and laughs to himself.

Grody:

Ha, ha! Stupid girl. Can't itch her little nose in her suit. Now, as soon as that cargo ship takes off and leaves Blea Carrock's atmosphere, they will be blown to bits. The company will be blamed for it and will pay in full to me. Then I will show those dogs who ownes the universe...