Chapter One

Nash's P.O.V:

"Man why did you break up with Jessica?" Joe asked irritatedly.

"Why? because she was so damn annoying" I told him blankly.

we were walking to the library to get some shitty mathematics book. Don't get me wrong, it's not for myself. It's for Joe, my close friend for a test.

As we were walking in the hall, chicks or guys were giving my own space for walking through or either they were running away. I bet you guys already know. They all feared me because I'm the bad boy. Bad.Boy. Got that? clearly you just did.

We reached the library and we entered. The room automatically was tense. I smirked widely and looked around. Everyone was running away like chickens or as if they're crying over their mummies.

It was all empty now.

"Come one dude, wipe that smirk on your face man! It's creepy" Joe dragged me to the bookshelves.

I was about to reply back when something caught my attention.

"It's a girl" Joe whispered in my ears.

"Wha!- Dude what the heck?I can see that!" I raised one eyebrow up.

I saw a girl in black lose clothes [Abaya]. Head to toes. Hear head was covered up. She was sitting on a chair and reading quietly.

I smirked and slowly went up to her and wanted to scram her away. Didn't she see me coming in, like everyone else did?

I leaned forward and grabbed the edge of the table.

"Get up" I said dangerously in low husky voice.

No reply.

Kept on reading

"Are you listening?" I asked her impatiently.

No reply.

Not looking up and still reading her damn book.

Am I invisible? I thought to myself.

She closed her book, stood up and grabbed her backpack and vanished outta the room like I wasn't here the whole time.

I heard someone laughing behind me and I snapped my head to her or him.

I glazed at Joe, who was still giggling to himself.

"Shut up" I told him irritatedly.

How dare she ignored me!

-

Please,

Vote,

Comment,

And Share!