Chapter Two-Part Three-

Salam or Hello! Thank you guys so much for commenting, sorry for delay update but here you go. Let me know if you liked it. It's short and I know, I tried to make it long but failed. Maybe next time, hopefully.

~Enjoy.

Nash's P.O.V:

Doesn't she have any manners, leaving the restaurant without turning around? I thought she was the  typical shy  girl. Who am I kidding? I'm similar to her.

I was spacing out when Joe suddenly squeezed my cheeks with his cold fingers. " Say Ah!" he said cheerfully with a bright smile.

I blankly stared into his eyes dumbfounded.

I slapped his hand off me quickly "What are you trying to plot?" gazing at him suspiciously.

" Nothing bro, just wanted to tease ya" he smirked.

I mentally rolled my eyes. The elderly man kept apologizing to the douchebag customer.

"Please, forgive her, kids these days are scary" he said terrifyingly.

"She punched your customer first, I didn't do anything wrong, I'm going to call the police!". he raged at him.

"I'm terribly sorry Customer". He kept doing it. I could see the fright in his eyes.

It's getting noisy in here.

"Follow me, Joe". I commanded.

"Where?" He asked with confused face.

I ignored him and dashed out of the restaurant. My eyes are burning from the sunshine. It's really hot. Anyway, Searching everywhere for the idiot  takes forever. It's been 25 minutes already. I'm already sweating as if I'm in the oven burning.

"Dude what or who are you looking for?" he asked.

"The little idiot" I said furiously.

"Did you fall for her?" he nudged my arm playfully.

"W-what?" I shuttered.  Am I for real? I never shuttered towards anyone.

"No way, you did?" he smirked.

"Hell no, I would never fall for that idiot! Never in a million years!" I yelled furiously.

"Yeah yeah, that's what they all say" he said.

"Do you wanna get beaten up?" I asked vigorously.

His face went pale when I asked.

"I'm joking!" I laughed.

"Dude, it's not-" he was cut from a sudden scream.

~

Please,

Vote,

Comment,

Share!