Chapter Three-Part Four-

Hello guys! This chapter is short. I dont know why. I like to make it short. No reason. I dont think you'll like this chapter much but here you go.

Enjoy(hopefully).
~
Amira's P.O.V:

Did I do something wrong to her?

'U-um.. M-miss?' She widen her eyes horrifically. Wiping her dry tears.

"Yes?are you really okay? Do you feel pain anywhere?" I questioned her,gazing down to her head to toe worriedly.

"B-blood.." she pointed her finger towards my wrist.

I widen my eyes. terrified,My scarf must've dropped on the way. The wound is widely open, purple bruise around it. Fresh blood dripping downwards on the grass. My blood is burning inside of me. I can't move. My body is numb. Hot sweat is dripping from my forehead. I grind my teeth in pain and frustration.

No.. she shouldn't see this-no she doesn't deserve all of this. She's just a child.

I inhaled my breathing slowly. The girl in front of me looked confused and scared at the same time. I raised my right hand and slapped myself hardly. Making a loud impact, and redness appeared on my cheekbones.

Shut it, and leave this place before her guardian arrives or whoever is tracking her. My self-conscious warned me.

"It's okay, I'm going to take you home". I smiled warmly.

"B-but, you're i-injured, you got hurt because of me", she mumbled. Hot tears started to flow down on her cheeks.

I gracefully whipped away her tears with one of my hands thumbs. Staring at her blue eyes deeply. She slightly filched,but relaxed afterwards.

Suddenly her eyes started to fill with fear.

I frowned in confused.

"Whats-?" suddenly a flying sharp knife whooshed by, slightly cutting my side cheek. Hitting the tree smoothly in front of me.

Biting my lips nervously. Feeling ticklish inside my stomach.

I gulped loudly, breathing heavily, and my heart is pouding fast. I slowly twisted my head side ways.

"Hand over the girl". He demaned in autotune.

Why do people want her? Is she the prisident daughter or what?
Damn it. I cant move much, due to my bloodly wound.

I rested my right hand on the grass.

"No". I answered coldly. Giving him the deadly gaze.

Its Do or Die Hard.

I immediately stood up and grabbed the girl's hand roughly and pushed her away from me,losing my balance any second. I am losing my blood within me. My precious blood.

"Run as fast as you can!" I shouted to her with my eyes widen in fear. I'm scared if she gets hurt again. Not because the bad guy tried to kill me.

I landed on the grass roughly.

I guess this is it. I'm gone.

-
Please,

Vote,

Comment,

And Share!