Chapter Two-Part Four-

Nash's P.O.V:

Dragging our tired legs quickly towards the scream, popped our heads side of the wall,and saw a blonde girl whimpering on the floor. A bunch of gangsta looking guys were here.

 I frowned when I saw her-wait-what? it's the idiot. My guts feeling is trying to tell me that something bad is going to happen right now. No Shit Sherlock. I mentally rolled my eyes to myself.

"Romeo, save your Juliet," Joe smirked.

"Shut it Joe,I don't even know her personally," I yelled-whispered.

The idiot gave off the don't-mess-with-me look to them.

I mentally smirked. Interesting.

"Leave her alone, already," Idiot warned them.

They all brust out laughing.

"Run" she whispered to the girl, not taking her eyes from them.

The blonde girl run like a sheep clumsily with her heels one.

She clenched her hands into fist tightly, I could see her vein could pop up any minute.

One of them spoked "Long time no see, Amber," he smirked.

He had ginger red hair, dragon tattoo one of his arm, wearing black-shirt, black baggy pants and a black cap. He was super tall.

Say what? AMBER? Now I'm confused. Even Joe was surprised. Like seriously, who the hell she is?

Amber inhaled and exhaled heavily, closed her eyes for few seconds and said vigorously "I'm not AMBER anymore," emphasizeing on her name.

"Who are you now Amber?" He tilted his head slightly,  crossed his arms over his chest, and raised one eye-brow.

"Amira it is,Dan" she smiled brightly.

Amira. Hmm. Now I know her name.

His smirked dropped.

"Who is dan,Joe?" I turned around and he was eating a packet of chips.

~

To be continued.

SALAM EVERYONE! The next chapter will  be Amira's P.O.V. Finally , right?  And last chapter for part two and longer. Let me know  if you liked it.

Please,

Comment,

Vote,

Share!