Chapter Two-Part Two-

You guys made my day, thank you so much commenting, so here the next chapter.

Enjoy~

----

Nash P.O.V:

The atmosphere is tense up and no one has made any move yet. All pair of eyes are on one particular person.

I'm surprised who is in front of me. Guess who?

It's the idiot  who ignored me when I first met her.

She's still holding the guys fist roughly and she's wearing Everlast Sweatpants and a black shirt with messy red scarf, and of course, you guys know, with her leather gloves on. She doesn't look happy as if she got disturbed from her sleep.

"Excuse me customer,May I ask, if there is any problem?" she asked kindly with a fake smile.

Ah, the idiot can talk. Note the sarcasm.

"Yeah, I do." the douchebag said informally.

"She's useless, why bother hiring her? And her skill  is trash !" he raged at her.

She sighed in annoyance. Whoa- what got into her mind today?

She bind her legs and got into an fighting position and turned her hands into a fist, still wearing her leather black gloves. Within split second, she directly punched the customer into his  side left cheek with her left hand, making a huge impact on his face,   almost landed on the floor but he didn't lost his balance. The others customer screamed  and gasped shockingly.

She fixed her scarf and left the store like a boss and act like nothing happened in the first place.

Me and Joe stared at each other and raised one eye-brow in amusement.

Until an elderly man came running quickly as he can towards the angry customer.

- - - -

Please Comment,

Vote,

Share!