𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒆

————————————————————————

Bird and cage.
𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗔 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?

........

One way to find out...You've been stuck in this sex dungeon for years now.
College where everyone gets drunk and fucks eachother till the cows come home.
The hottest girls and men fucking lower class to get them pregnant or blame them for rape...Its disgusting. Borderlined insanity.
But you couldnt help but fall into a trance staring her that pink haired woman and her bestfriend.

Yae miko, Raiden ei. Well principles daughter.
It dawns me how hot they are...Rumours spread wildfires abour them no ones safe near them. They have whats called...
A dick headed woman type. Both.

It drives you nuts how they cant just fuck already.
Not to mention your...feeling tight and bothered. Rubbing breathing faster a bit...Blushing more. How tired could you get from theese two...

You just  had to give in to your desires and give up..
"Miss I need the restroom i-i feel ill." Fuck you stuttered...

"Go ahead go on" Miss sadjidah told you leaving the rest of the class to go on to learn more on history.

You ran to the bathroom little knowing two sets of uncany eyes watched you. A smirking and yet calm smirk on one , the other teasingly smirking. She knew what she had to do...She needed it.

"Ill join her shes been taking awhile." Without letting the teacher leave The pinkette left the class intrigued by you. If she could start fucking you. Then that would be good...

Jackpot. There you are. Her stroll down the bathroom to you....How amussing.

——————

Her hands ran up and down your thigh.
''Comencing buiness?'
Her soft voice echoed through the shell of your ear.
My god...You would he lying if you said she didnt turn you on...You hate this. Everything about...But it feels nice right.

"Do me a favour would you...Your name...Ah yes [name] lets not go around the plot but...Fake date me" Her smirk was never ending as she saw the controurted face pulling up.

The bird was finally caught by the hunter.

Her hand grabbed yours lightly studying your lips. What can you say. Its a sex dungeon. Would you take the opertuinity not to kiss the hottest girl in school? After all you need to be cool.

"However my rules apply in the realtionship...If you have some you can incomperte them but...I want a happy realtionship."
She sweetly frowned on a smile.
What a sweet beloved bastard you are.
Her smile never wavering. How did your sex free life become the music video for wap in seconds gods...

Guess the hunter laid out a trap.

———///////////////////////////////———