𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒕.

You compreheanded life choices

...........................................................................
You compreheanded life choices..
I mean. Ei was the best from all your memories you tried facing. But it wasnt enough...

You just found yourself staring at her like a lost puppy All you could rember was sweet blissful memories...
"I missed you." Is all you could mutter.
Confused ,Ei watchs your eyes going hazy...Along with hers. God you looked perfect...In her eyes She tried rembering all that hard loss..

I mean you both were stuck in this sex dungeon its better to fuck instead of not doing so right..?
Your hand frail around her...Gently.

"Virgin..?" She calmly asked...You nodded. Its your first time. You wanted it to be special.
She sighs and lets go.

"Im not going to do it...I dont even rember you and we arent even dating...Your dating my ex."
She reluctantly pushes away only to find Yae in the doorway.
It was intresting to say the least.

She kept the door locked  too chilling for an exciting come back.
"Listen closely...You may be someone i rember or dont care about but that woman your dating is a fucking menace To hell with that a fucking bitchlet!" She gripped your shoulders angrily Trying to warn you.

"Ei. Its me" Its all you could say. Until she realized but too late she heard knocks from the pinkettes silk voice and dick struck to her abdomen trying to hide it.

She pushes you inside a closet and locked it and nodded.

She knew finally.
Untill yae opens the door.
"My god ei You can beeliiiveee the day i had."
She wraps her arms around her snaking like the sly fox she is.

"We arent dating anymore miko scram" she hissed.

"Ussally you liked this cmon...Help your best friend out ei..." She chuckled smoothning her fingers against her jawline and biting her neck.

"Thats quiet enough." Shoved and cascaded Miko sighs. She wont force herself upon her until..

"Oh? so this is where my meal was hiding.~" Did she find you? what the fuck.
Shit.
She cant.

"Miko step away."

"Why is something lurking in there??" she muses..
Reluctantly She opens the closet...
Fuck She had no choice really.

"Romeo o' romeo as they say but my juliet is here." You could feel her wickedness.
"Cmon love...~ We both no. All of us can do it you just have to follow my rules."
...........................................................................

"