𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒑.

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 (𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒌 𝒂𝒈𝒆

...........................................................................
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 (𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒖𝒌 𝒂𝒈𝒆.) (𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿) 𝒄𝒘 𝒏𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈
...........................................................................

You've always found yourself in shitting situations...But fuck...You wasnt expecting this. Strangers to eyes. But perfect couple to others...Never expected The rules to be so deeply pain riddening...Sweet beloved bastard. Thats what you are. Like ropes to my hand to strangle you with. God...She made it so inticing. to date... Of course you accepted non the less to fake date but Holy fuck...It hit like a semi truck... "How long does this as a contract stand?"

"About 2 years Untill school ends..Tsk I hate the kids here." Her hand inveloped yours as others were around. Not that close but still you kept the act close.
"Disgusting..." I mean you couldnt refuse the fact they all were distasteful and spiteful to.

"Oi im sellin necklackes for £4.30 for a ring extra 70p!" The douche called out...The name was...Ayato. Hes formal Infront of everyone but outside of teacher eye he's the most selfish bastard you could meet,Him and his street smarts...

Then his sister Ayaka who you were friendily accainuanted with...She wasnt that bad but,Alas she had her own fight to deal with Your best friend yoimiya...
And man the way she tried to steal your heart to get back at yoimiya sucked. They fucked,Yes but they always broke up again afterwards I guess they cant get enough of eachothers pussies I think..? Unless one of them have a dick...Afterall some female students who go here are Unisex.

Alas you didnt have the time to deal with their bullshit. Only thing you could do is stare into space wonder why the fuck are you even alive...Your dating,Well fake dating someone which sucks because she doesnt give two shits about you...

You stared at the pink womans figure...God she did look pretty concentrated her nimble fingers enveloping yours and her purple hues staring at that mercury phone screen...Untill her hand traced more of yours...How soft.

"Got invited to something..."

"What?" your soft voice replied moving more towards her untill you were blocked off by a person-
"CUM! THEY LIKE CUM HE LIKES CUM SHE LIKES CUM!!! CUUUUUUMMMM!!"

Well thats more awkward than a semi truck making out with a dead clam on steroids...
Damn sorry i blew you off niki mineh
She slammed the phone into your face...
"We should bring all off us couples to dinner together!!!" they were screaming like fucking mutts...Wait dinner..Together? Fuck sakes I cant even leave this place already.

...
Your eyes perked up at everyone infront off you..Enjoying while the ladys kisses and soft compliments to you were accumulated her squeezing your thigh.
She was horny...Hiding her excusable pant she gripped your thigh angrily..
"Yae..Love..May i excuse myself?" You asked gentle smiling infront of the onlookers
"Ill join you to keep you safe.." With all the oos and aaas you both walk your way inside the toilet...You felt the hot drinks from before taking a tole on you..What the fuck did they put in theese drinks...Untill it hit you. A wave of heat. Dealing down onto your wet pool.
Shit.

The hunters trap.

...........................................................................

𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔