𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅.

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕

...........................................................................
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕.
...........................................................................
Fuck... her trap was laied out this mother fucker..
"They dont have to know."

"Know my ass...Whats happening."

She just had an alluring smile from what ive tried to read. Her face. The heat traveling to her flushed cheeks. Her buldge forming in her pants..Got you could feel the tight lock up in her pants...
You Ran outside and grabbed your stuff and left to everyones shock.
You tried your best...But fuck. No car,She drove...
Atleast she was hard enough to need to let out her embarresment for the time you could get a fucking bus and get the fuck out of that place.

Dashing along the roads and muddy gardens locked into the pavements. The hunters trap finally broke...

"Where are you." Is all you could hear in that message she sent.
You felt high and hot you had to ignore it as you stepped into the bus.

"Answer now, Everyones suspicious of what act you've pulled you should've just had sex with me."
You were thinking about it.
She was right...It would've been better to ignore this situation..

"Ill meet your ass at the dorms."

You switch of your phone shocked and panicked...Fuck she nearly fucked your cunt..
You need pleasure at this point...You turn to look around anywhere. Scared and frightened someone might notice your flushed state.

Shit shit shit. Was all you could repeat until...
"Hm? You alright.." It was cold. Nerved...
"A-ah yes.." Frantic enough you turned to see the hottest fuck in the school.

Ei...That fucking hot woman. Or mostly common known as the raiden shogun the owner of the school.

Her long braided purple hair and percing purple hues...Fuck you were wet enough already.
"Ah this is my stop would you like to come along you seem scared..."
You nodded in awe and she held you as your weak legs kept tumbling over...Is she your saviour..?

She offered her kind smile and help such a pity for a girl like you...Stroking your hair lovingly without knowing how horny it made you...

.....𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗻.
This girl...She seems like shes frantic I offered her help but i hope i can help more..
I grip her legs and waist carrying her..
Its Winter worst time of the year...She even looks cold poor girl..Its the start of the new year to.

What kind of plot did miko have for this girl. She already said many things about her...But she is...Cute. The small gasps of cold air shes letting out onto my nape.. Adorable isnt it..? Right miko..? "I know your there." A simple mumble only left my voice letting me smirk as I plot to make her mine now taking this new fate with me.

———-𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Well...Cold. Is all i could feel shivers untill..
"pst.." You rummage around seeing everything again...Even a half shirtless president unknowing of your precscense being awake.. Who was that..
But fuck. Forget that the hot woman infront of you was way better..

"Ah i see that your awake could've told me and i would've changed" You chuckle awkwardly as ei just fained her voice.

"I apologize for this but I really need to get home.."

"It's raining outside so you cant at the moment." She sighs stroking your hair.

"Your like a ill mannered baby..Archons.."
...Its the same old girl you knew from back in the day..Class president ei. So shy at first then stern in the end..

... "Come and play with me...Please?"

As in romeo and julliet, Till the end
of eternity.

...........................................................................
𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!
...........................................................................

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!