II. Haldir's goodbye - LOTR Fanfic [🇬🇧]

Laatst bijgewerkt op: 4 januari 2019
* * *

Haldir walked through the woods of Lothlórien. He worried about Middle Earth. Chances are they will not survive and overcome evil. We will go to war with Rohan against the Orcs and that he doesn't mind. It stands in his way if it makes sense. What if Sauron's rule over Middle Earth yet?

Haldir looks up of his wife.
'Haldir, what are you doing here so alone? ' asks his wife to him and looks worried to him.
'Think, my love. I worry. ' Says Haldir.
His wife smiles slightly and puts her hand on his cheek, "What is it that makes you worried? '
'It's Sauron, my love. Does it makes sense that we fight? ' says Haldir.
His wife sees the twinkle of despair in his eyes.
'It always makes sense. You fight for it, because you're against the Evil, Haldir. The Good will always overcome. By love. ' says his wife.
Haldir smiles, 'You're right. I'm willing to die for it. '
His wife nods, 'I did not expect anything else. It's your destiny and you have to follow it. I will always be with you. '
Haldir nods and they walk together to their home. They walk inside and Haldir walks to his room. He takes the stuff he need and makes himself ready for departure. If he's done, he looks to his wife.
'I love you, my love. I don't know if I return. ' says Haldir.
'It doesn't matter, do what you have to do. I stand next to your side. ' she says and smiles.
Haldir pressed his lips to hers and then pulls back.
He will walk away, but stop for a moment.
'It makes me confidence that you trust the love, but it can also be fatal. Not everybode is even faithfully as you, my love. ' he says and looks worrisome to his wife.
His wife nods, 'I understand that, but love is the only thing I have. Goodbye, Haldir. I will assist you. '
Haldir nods, 'Goodbye, my love. '
Haldir walks out of the house and collects all the armies. They marching to Rohan, to war.