III. I want you [🇬🇧]

Laatst bijgewerkt op: 2 december 2018
* * *

He looks at her, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. She laughs to the bartender when she gets her Ice Tea, but her eyes.. Her eyes don't twinkle when she is laughing. Her smile is fake, 'cause she's not really happy. He knows the reason. He is the reason. She is looking to him too. She doesn't know how to stop starring at him. He knows that she likes him. More than is possible. She can look away. She turns her head away and takes a sip of her drink. She is nervous. Her hands are very clammy. He stands up and sits down next to her. She looks up. He strokes his hand over her cheek. Her breath changed. He smiles to her. She is smiling back. Then she takes his hand off her cheek and looks away. He turns her head back. He wants to kiss her, but he know he can't do that. He brings his head closer. She looks him in his eyes. He feels the lips are drawn to each other. She pushes her lips on his. She closes her eyes. It's wrong. He know it. She know it. We can't do it, but it feel so good. He wants this forever. This feeling. Kidding her. Touching her. She pulls back slowly.
'I'm sorry. ' She says, 'We can't do this.' '
He nods. He know it.
'It's okay. I understand. ' He says back.
She stands up.
'Where are you going? ' He asks to her.
'I'm leaving. ' She says.
'Why? Because we have kissed? ' He asks.
She nods and makes a step to walk away. He pulls her back and brings his mouth closer. Her breath is going faster. He doesn't care anymore. He wants her. She wants him and he knows that. She pushes him away and runs away. He runs after her. He is going to win her for himself. He loves her. He takes her hands and pushes her to the wall of the streets. Not painful.
'I love you. I want you. ' He says.
'You already get me. ' She says.
He smiles to her. She smiles back. He gets her. He pushes his mouth on hers. She kisses back. They don't care. They love each other.