Author's Note

بسم الله
In the name of God
April 30th, 2022, 12:43pm
My city, my state, and my bedroom

◍◍◍

Asalaamu'alaikum,

Before you guys begin, I would like to make a small checklist for you to be aware of to maximize your experience!

1. Pay attention to the dates
         - Although this book is chronological, things
           may seem to move too fast if you don't pay
           attention to the times and such. Pay attention
           to the places, too!

2. Italicized Arabic words are in the Glossary as well as their definitions, it's at the end of the book!

3. Chapter lengths range from 1300-3500 words.

4. The face of the love interest is heavily inspired by an ill version of Aizawa from MHA and 90s Takeshi Kaneshiro (if he became Muslim idc I'd marry in a heartbeat)

5. This book is lightly inspired by PaperMars book 'I Am Plague' and Umm Zakkiyyah's book 'Footsteps' (check it out btw), but does not share the plot or characters of either. (random but if this gets enough recognition, I will likely almost double the amount of chapters).

6. This is written by a 16-17 year old that reads 19-20th century literature. Very odd style combo.

7. This book is for mature audiences, although there is no lemon or nsfw stuff; mature themes are present!

8. The last chapters are my favourite bc they become excessively fun to read, but you can't enjoy them properly without reading the previous chapters.

9. The main character is a niqabi, and she's always wearing it unless she is with a mahram, or male relative or spouse.

That's about it! Everything beneficial is from Allaah, anything harmful is from the Shaytaan or myself.

Thank you so much and have a good read!