Chapter 15: Part 1

AN:// Thank Yall so much for the love. Dont forget to comment your thoughts along the way! Pop ya shit! - 🖤
————————————————————————————

"Your the worst, you know what you done to me?" ~ Jhene Aiko.

He looked like he had not slept in days. But even when he looks bad, he still looks good.

I waited for him to speak. He still hadnt looked me in the eye yet.

"Scoop. Take Luna to her room." He motioned his hand toward the stairs.

"Hold the fuck on. You don't tell him what the hell to do what my child. She good where she at." I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight to my opposite hip.

I don't know what or who he thought he was. I could care less about what he thought we even were. But one things for certain and two thangs for sure... he ain't nobody daddy.

"Angelina." said Donté while still looking everywhere else.

"Nigga ..." I started the run and slap his ass but Scoop grabbed me with his free hand.

"Chill" he whispered in my ear.

Although I didnt trust Donté worth shit, Scoop aint never left me side.

"Take her." I said.

And with that, Scoop took Luna and our bags upstairs.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to say something. You need somewhere to start? Say less. Where the fuck have you been? And WHY THE FUCK did you kidnap me and Luna?"

Pissed aint even the word.

"They know Angelina. They know everything."

My heart stopped. Ain't no way he talking about who I think he is. He cant be.

Feeling myself becoming light headed, I sat
down on the couch next to me.

Donté sat on the table in front of me.

I could smell his attempt to clear to alcohol on his breath with mouthwash. His eyes were low.

"I was suppose to protect you. I couldnt do it then, but I for damn sure can do it now" he said as he reached out to touch me, but I blocked his hand.

"Don't you fucking touch me! Im in all of this shit because of you. Luna is in all of this shit because of you. Scoop almost fucking died because of you! Take some fucking responsibility for once. Who the FUCK are you saving Dontè. Look around..."

I had a lot more to say. A shit tone at that. But when he looked up at me, I knew then that be already knew everything was his fault.

Noticing that I caught his pain, he looked back at the ground.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We? You are doing absolutely nothing. And WE are going to handle it." He whispered.

"No."  was all I could manage to say. If I pride myself on geing real, I have to start with being real with myself.

"Donté its not all your fault. Hell if anything, its mine. And if anything is going to threaten the life of my child. Then EVERYTHING can catch a case." I lifted up his chin so he could look me in my eyes.

He looked for a moment, then chuckled.

"Your crazy." He smirked.

"Outta my fucking mind." I replied. We both laughed. But we both know I was dead serious.