Chapter 2

"Ima show you where its at and Ima show you how to get it, all you gotta do is fuck with it" - Bow Wow

KB better known as King. The KB, as in King of the BRICK. The biggest gang business in the city. Hell they might as well be known as the LA mafia. Everybody knows everything there is to know about them. But then again, they really don't know anything. How did I get myself into this mess?

(AN:// King in the media)

"Are you gonna take the cash or are you gone keep staring at my girl like that ?" he said while tightening his grip on my waist causing her to whence at the words. I simply chuckled while Luna tightened my leg. Why not play along?

She took the cash and gave him his change. "Come on ma , let's sit down." he whispered in my ear.

I turned around to meet the Brick King himself. Light brown eyes, beautiful clear skin and arms the bleed with colorful tattoos. He wore all black from head to toe showing off his leather MCM belt.

I cleared my throat and continued to walk reminding myself that I really had to chill with the gawking. Like I barley know this man. But damn he is fine as hell. Shit, from what I heard, he is the true definition of hell.

We sat outside on the picnic tables so I could watch Luna on the playground. I don't know why he was being so nice or if he was really being nice. All I know is that I am eager to find out. This should be interesting.

"Mama can I go play now?" Lu asked and I nodded giving her the okay. As soon as she made it to the playground I decided to make my move.

"You didn't have to do that." I said while watching Luna find her way around the various of play sections. I try my best to let her have these moments. Its times like this when she needs to be reminded that shes a kid. 

All he did was chuckle. Damn this man is sexy. "So that's your baby girl?"

"Yeah she's all mine." I said while looking at the floor. Why is he being nice to me , hell why is he even looking my way. Crap .

"Look at me , whats wrong." He said while reaching over the table to touch my face but I backed up. He may have bought my food for me and stuff but I still wasn't comfortable with him touching me like that.

"Nothing. "

"Don't lie."

"King I'm fine."

He sat back in his seat and made another stupid ahh smirk. Opps.

"So you know who I am don't you." he asked while flashing his perfect teeth and grill at the bottom. Lawd have mercy!!!

Stand your ground Ang, stand your ground!

"Yes, everybody knows who you are. Look I appreciate the hospitality but don't you have some hoe to smash or sum drugs to..." before I could get my last word out he slid over to my side of the table.

He placed one finger under my chin and his free hand on my upper thigh gently grazing my open skin. I instantly started to regret my outfit of choice for the first time ever. The hairs on the back of my neck began to slowly stand up.

I really need to start learning when to shut the fuck up.

He pulled me close and put his lips to my ear and whispered "Is this what you want?"

I swallowed hard, unable to move in the trance he had placed me in. At this point my mind was stuck on one thing that I haven't even thought about sense long before the birth of Luna.

"Huh ,tell me , do you want me to get locked up?" he chuckled still in his same position. Oh he think this shit funny.

I punched him in his arm and shaked him off "Get your fucking hands off me!"