Chapter 15 Part 2

All I do is grind and pray, running through these streets all day - August Alsina

POV King

"So this is what it has come to? You pulling out a fucking gun on me?" I said still trying to see him in focus. My head was spinning in more ways than one. The only thing on my mind was her.

I don't know what made her so different. The thing that makes me call my whole fucking team in to save her ass. And I still don't know why Scoop made me call this meeting in the first place.

All I know is that he pulled up on me and told me code blue. So I gave them fucking code blue protocol.

"YOU made me pull this shit out on you. You need to get ya shit together man. Have you lost ya fucking mind?" He said sounding like he somebody fucking dad.

"I might as well had lost my mind. Because I know for damn sure that I did not see you about to kiss my bitch." I laughed.

"Yo bitch? Nigga she aint ya fucking property. And actually I was trying to convivence her not to kill yo dusty ass."

"Yall doing a lot of defending lately." These hoes think I'm stupid.

"Yeah yo ass bout dumb as hell." He laughed as soon as I realized that I said that shit out loud. I'm loosing it.

At this point we both were laughing. Scoop not even like that and I know that. Its just something about this liquor man. That shit be having every thought know to man coming to the front of your brain. But its taking the pain away.

At least a little bit. But I need more. Im starting to see one Scoop instead of five.

I used all the strength I had left to get on my feet. I walked over to my mini bar and poured myself a glass of Hennessey. I actually poured two. One for me, and another one for... me.

I picked the glass up, and before it could touch my lips it immediately shattered into pieces. I smirked. I know this nigga did not just shoot my glass.

"Can you sober up for two seconds so I can tell you why I really called you. Why I really had you call this meeting." He pulled out his phone and sat on the couch. He was trying to connect it to the flatscreen so I could see.

You know how people say that Its certain things that will make a motherfucka sober up quick, no antidote. Well this was one of those things.

It was a video of Angelinas mom at some crack house. She was fucked up. And then some nigga with a ski mask and a sign that read "BRING US THE GIRL." On the mystery niggas right arm was a fucking scorpion.

"Fuck man!" I screamed while throwing my glass on the wall.

I was the one that was suppose to protect them. Now they in deep.

"I know man. But what the fuck we gone do about it?".

Before I could fully process what the fuck I was going on I heard my phone ring. I looked at the name and quickly answered.

I looked at Scoop. And somehow by my face he already knew to grab some keys.

"Im on the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Angelina

KNOCK KNOCK !!!

I rolled over and looked at the time. My body felt like it had just been hit by a truck. I reached for my phone but my body was stopped by the very muscular "truck".

"Mami, lay back down."

He said as he kissed my forehead. I don't know what this was or if I even wanted to define it. But Fuck.