Chapter 11: Part I

"Don't let ya mouth open up cuz you don't want to see the handgun open up" - Lil Wayne

Part I

Ring Ring !! Ring Ring!!!

What the hell?

Instantly my brain felt like a crackhead had ran over it with a damn bull dozer.

Ring Ring !! Ring Ring!!!

Wrapped in the covers I scrambled to find my phone. When I finally gained the strength, I opened my eyes and it was on the pillow.

I closed my eyes again and forced myself to pick up.

Phone Call

Unknown: Goodmorning Baby!

Me: Tasha. What in the hell do you want.

Tasha: Girl wake ya ass up. I was just wondering did you want to come to the cookout we are having. Marcus complains about how I never do anything fun anymore. So why not.

Me: What time is it?

Tasha: Well it's currently 8:00am. Between the baby and the Early Bird Luna, I just decided to wake up and...

Me: Yeah and wake me up to. Listen send me all the info and I'll be there. Do y'all need me to bring anything?

Tasha: Nope, just your beautiful face. But umm Angel?

Me: Yea

Tasha: King is going to be there. Have y'all made up yet ...

Me: Yeah sum like that. Hey Tasha I got to go girl I'll see you in about 12 hours. You know ... when the rest of the world is up ...

Tasha: Okay Okay. Oh and invite ya girl Skylar since we didn't get to link up for the sleep over.

Me: I got u. Kiss Luna for me.

I hung up the phone and rolled over to see a very much knocked out Dontè.

Must be nice. I reminisced on how wonderful it felt to sleep that good.

Then reality sunk in.

I quickly checked to see if I had any kind of clothes on and I didn't and neither did he.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Suddenly everything started coming back to my memory, the drinks, the argument, more drinks and ....the sex.

I slowly bit my lip at just the thought of it. Ladies and gentlemen this is why you don't drink with a high sex drive.

I felt the soreness in my back, my legs and all in between. I didnt know if it was from my workout earlier, or from him.

All I could do was look at him. It just amazed me how someone could piss me off but make me crazy in all the best ways at the same time. I didn't know what we where doing and honestly, I didn't give a damn.

I looked the tattoos that were engraved in his arm in different places. All the pictures and detailing told a story. I wanted to know more about him. Why he joined the game and most importantly, did he ever want something more.

I couldn't help myself but to trace my finger over the wing over his shoulder the moved towards his arms covered in a photograph of LA with bold letters that I couldn't make out.

"Marry."

He grunted and pulled me close. He gave me a hug and then I rested on his chest.

"My mother, Marry." He repeated. I just laid there as I waited for him to continue.