Chapter 17

"Niggas must not get tired of dying , well ion get tired of shootin" - Kshordy

POV ANGELINA

Bang!!! Bang!!!

Fuck. I rolled over and grabbed my phone.

"4:23am." I said realizing that whoever it was had me three sideways worth of messed up.

I looked down at my all black outfit remembering the events that just happened.

Bang!! Bang!!!!

Ugh!!!!

"IM COMING GOT DAMN!!!!" I hurried to the mirror and made sure I didn't look like what the hell.

To my surprise, the only thing I was missing was an earring, everything else was cool.

I open the door and before I could speak, here comes King and Scoop breaking my damn entrance down.

And conveniently , I began feeling the aftermath of all the drinks I had from earlier.

I took a deep breath. Slowly.

I knew it would bs the last comfortable breath I would have before they came in here on some bullshit. 

While King was pacing around, Scoop glanced at the "LuLu" door and back at me. I gave him a slight grin and shook my head so that he would know that she wasnt here.

Not that it mattered. The way they asses was banging on the door, if she was here, they most definitely would have woke her up.

Now I know for a fact that this is about to be some shit shit. Yes, I said it twice, its levels,  its bullshit.

"What?" I asked.

Its almost 5am. I know its sum shit.

"I got yo 'What'. Since when you start changing locks and shit." asked Scoop.

I raised an eyebrow to show my obvious confusion.

"Scoop you never had a key." I replied. 

"Yeah, but I did. So what the fuck?" asked King like I gave a damn.

Niggas be doing shit and think they can get away with it. This nigga had me walking around here feelin for him and shit just for him to fuck me over. You damn right Im not playing house with his ass. 

CUE THE CHANGED LOCKS BITCH !

This nigga must have forgot what the fuck was going on.

"You got damn right I..." Before I could tell him that I changed the locks because he was being an inconsiderate bastard that played daddy and cheistmas when he wanted to, he cut me off. 

"Matter of fact. Fuck that. Who the fuck you got walking out this bitch?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and quickly replied "And who was that bitch from McDonald's" Oh yeah I took it all the way back there.

I cant sit here and lie like my heart didnt fall between my legs when he asked me about Trigga. But that aint none of that got shit to do with them. 

All he did was look at the floor.

"Obviously yall didn't just come over here to be nosey. Whats up? Everybody good?" At this point I just want to get it over with.

"You might want to sit down for this one Tiny." said Scoop while motioning to the couch.

I watched King flench at hearing his nickname for me. But I didnt pay it no mind. Its obviously other things I gotta worry about.

I did as I was told and waited for them to let me know what was going on.

They both just looked at me like some sad puppies.

"Yall. For fucks sake." Like damn, at this point I had a strong feeling in my chest like I had just got called to the principals office or something.

"Just give her the damn phone Scoop" I heard King muscle.

Scoop, surprisingly, complied and handed me a tablet.

When I tell yall I have seen my mother in the worse conditions. But this made me sick. Literally.

I watched as these masked people, did unbarable things to mu mother. She wasnt herself. I could see it in her limp body. In her bruises. In her eyes.

I immediately felt my mouth began to salivate and my stomach flip.

Tears feel down my face as I ran to the restroom and emptied everything including mu heart in the toilet.

This was the moment something changed in me. I dont know what it was.

I wiped the tears off of my face along with the left overs. My eyes were cold. No more pain, no more hurt... just rage.

KNOCK KNOCK !

"Tiny..."

I knew just off the nickname that it was Scoop. For some reason I couldnt move. It was just me and my eyes.

"Tiny.. please."

I took a deep breath and remembered my fathers words. I was in charge. I was the one that was to protect my mother and I failed. But I couldnt fail again.

I used the little strength I had left and opened the door.

I walked pass Scoop and walked straight up to King.

He was sitting on the arm of the couch with his head down. I didnt have time for this shit.

I grabbed his face and made him look me in my eyes.

"I want these niggas d e a d."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(AN:// Hey family !!! Ive missed yall so I decided to give yall a teaser. Thank yall so much for getting this book to #1 in GANGSTA. I rock with yall heavy. Continue to read, laugh, and pop ya shit in the comments. More coming soon - BLACK)