11

The Alpha paced around his office room in the pack house, waiting anxiously for his fiancé's arrival as what he had been told yesterday.

His best friend who was watching him this whole time sighed. "Minho, you need to relax a little", said Chan. His head was getting dizzy seeing the other went back and forth repeatedly.

Minho turned to Chan as if he said something crazy and scoffs, "Relax? How can I relax when Jisung is going to meet her?"

"And what's wrong with that? They could get to know each other"

"Yeah sure, one is my fiancé while the other one is my soulmate, real cool.. Jisung probably won't like it dumbass!"

Chan frowned once he heard the respond. For the past hour he was stressing out, being restless over nothing, it was all because he was worried about Jisung? He also kept mentioning the Beta much to his surprise.

The older thought Minho didn't want the guy to be his mate and refused to have anything to do with him, so what happened now?

"You know, you and that Beta has been so close these days, may I ask why?", he spoke up, wanting to know further on what he had missed. There's no way he's letting this slide.

"That Beta has a name and it's Han Jisung okay?", Minho corrected him, seemingly offended that he had addressed the other that way. "But other than that, I don't get what you mean"

"Oh you know damn well what I meant Lee Know"

The younger Alpha rolled his eyes as soon as the older mentioned his wolf's name. He knew that the older was trying to intimidate him but that failed miserably. "You suck", he huffed, annoyed.

"But seriously, what's going on between you two? I thought you guys were supposed to be enemies or something?", Chan asked more genuinely this time.

Minho thought of this question for a long time because even he had asked himself the same thing and his answer was still questionable to him.

He wants to accept Jisung as his soulmate now but what about Taeha? People kept saying that the Omega actually has feelings for him and always reject those who confessed to her because she wanted to be loyal to him.

If Minho breaks the engagement now, wouldn't he be the asshole in the story?

But what about Jisung then? The Beta had offered to stay by his side even after the things he did to him. So how could Minho possibly refuse him?

"We were, but.."

"But..?", Chan waited impatiently, too eager for their relationship status. "What? Did you fell in love with him or something? Is that why you let him stay in your house now?"

The younger Alpha looked at the other, tilting his head after. "What do you mean stay in my house?", questioned him. As far as he knows, Jisung had been staying in the pack house along with his Alpha friend.

"Well, I saw him this morning and asked where he was going, he said that he was going to your house and he looked so nonchalant about it, that's why I thought you gave him your permission", the older explained.

But seeing Minho's bewildered expression gave him the opposite answer of what he thought. "You.. Didn't know about that..?", and he realized, he had fucked it up.

And to cover up the fact that he's screwed, Chan laughs wholeheartedly, "HAHA! I knew it! You wouldn't let just anyone to go to your house! I mean- Even Taeha hasn't-", yet Minho wasn't buying it.

"Like I said, he is Han Jisung, not 'just anyone'"

The older Alpha thought that Minho was going to yell at him for being careless but he didn't expect he would be mad about this instead. "What?"