💫ThIs iS sO cOoL💫

Tony's POV:+)

We walked into the room that I spent a whole 15 minutes choosing decor. Ok maybe not 15 just 1 or 2 hour but that was normal thing to do for your intern right?

His eyes stared in awe when he saw the size of room. He took a quick look of the room . He looked so cute. He was perfect as my s-intern Ok Tony stop it now that's the third time you almost him your son but still that little feeling like a dad is probably in all boses for their intern so that's alright I told myself.

He turned towards me and said,"This is so cool!!"I was glad he liked it but then he quickly added,"But really Mr. Stark you didn't have to waste the whole room for me I am fine really" He is so respectful and awesome. I felt the need to protect him with my life.

"No one is wasting anything kid Now change your clothes and come in the kitchen we'll eat something."I said he nodded.

I made my way back to the kitchen , obviously in a happy mood cuz he liked the room. Then I saw a Smirking Nat Clint and Steve. I asked them,"What?"

"Aww you are so happy that he liked the room you are turning into a dad."Clint said.

"No I am not turning into a dad or something shut up birdbrain."I said quickly.

Then Peter came into the room and said,"I am really sorry Mr. Stark but my aunt called and I have to go I am so-"

"It's fine kid. I'll have happy to drive you there."I said but that wasn't so fine I had to wait until tomorrow to see him.

"No Mr. Stark I'll go mys-"

"Ok I texted Happy he is waiting outside."I cutted him off.

"Uh O-Okay Byee Mr. Stark I'll see you tomorrow."He said and I smiled then he turned towards the other annoying creatures in the room and said,"Bye guys have a great day."They all waved back."

After he was gone I asked FRI ,"You recorded the reaction of him towards the room I choose right?"FRI answered,"Yes boss."

"Save it to 'underoos'"I said. FRI replied,"Yes boss Already saved it"

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
A/N

Sorry for the super short chapter. Next will be long.

~💃