💀ThAt wAs eXpEcTeD💀

No one's POV:+)

Ned and MJ were on their way to S.I.. And Well let's just say Ned was already freaking out and MJ was being MJ. Ned said between the ride,"I still can't believe I am going to meet Dr. Banner and The Avengers." MJ just nodded looking up from her book.

MJ still bought her book "A good girl's guide to Murder." to read if she was bored.

They entered in the elevator and FRI spoke immediately in a cheerful voice," Hello Mr. Leeds and Ms. Jones. Everyone are waiting in the dining room for you."

"Thanks FRI and just call me MJ."

"Yup and Me Ned."

When they entered the room everybody first looked at Ned then MJ. And....... You know....

Ned passed out in exictement....

Bruce immediately got to check up on him and took him to medbay and messaged them that Ned is alright He'll wake up in one hour or so.

"That was expected." MJ said then she walked towards Peter and gave him a slap on his head.

"OW what was that for?" Peter asked. MJ glared at him So he added ," Ok I know what was that for." Everyone at the table chuckled and Nat smirked.

"Hello Michelle right?" Tony asked.

MJ looked up from her book and said,"It's MJ."

"So How are you?" Clint asked to start a convo.

"Well I am in front of you looking fine." MJ said sarcarstly.

Nat wanted to know MJ better and Idk what in her mind made her decide that but she throw her one knife towards MJ. She knew Peter would catch and she wanted to see MJ's reflexes.

To everyone surprise, MJ held that knife easily without Peter's help. Everyone looked at her except Peter who was casually eating.

"What?"MJ asked.

"How did you-?"

"Oh yeah I took some defence classes before."MJ said.

"I like you." Nat said without hesitating.

"Me too" Pepper and Wanda said in unison.

Tony turned towards Peter and mouthed "Ask her out."

Peter also did the same Askin' "WhAt??"

Tony facepalmed mentally.

Nat said in Russian "You like her don't you Baby spider."

Peter also replied in Russian ignoring all other confused faces in there,"Maybe?"

"Baby spider is cute nickname." MJ said in Russian with a smirk.

"You know Russian?" Nat asked in Russian.

"Yeah." MJ said.

At this point, Peter wanted to crawl into a hole in the ground. Only if that was possible.

The rest dinner was mostly Nat, Pepper , Wanda and MJ bonding and all the boys signing Peter to ask her out today.

After that MJ said,"I am gonna go now Thanks for the dinner and Nice to meet you all."

"Do you wanna train together? Like I would love training you in some self defence."Nat asked.

"Yeah Okay that would be good." MJ said amd was walking out.

Peter stood up and asked," Uhh.. MJ?"

"Yeah?"

"I.. want to talk to you privately."

"What's the problem in talking here loser?" MJ asked with a smirk.

"Uhh. Okay? Would..You like.. to Idk.. H-Hangout sometimes? like... You know You.. and Me?"Peter stuttered more than usual. He was nervous as hell.

"Are you asking me out Parker?"MJ asked calmly.

"I-- Yes?"Peter said that like he was asking himself then he added," Only you want to though I have absolutely no problem in you saying no Okay A little problem but-" He was starting to ramble.

"Okay." MJ said smiling.

"Wait what?" Peter asked shooketh.

"I said Okay loser."MJ said.

"So- C-Can I p-pick you up t-tommorow for a date?"

"Yes." MJ said and walked out.

Then Ned woke up and He talked with Bruce about his gamma radiation books for one hour and Bruce was enjoying that and he even offered Ned a Internship with him Not accepting No as answer.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶×××××׶¶¶¶¶¶¶×××××׶¶¶¶¶¶××׶¶¶

A/N–

So This was the longest chapter I wrote still It was of 660-670 words😅😂.

~💃