🌝Ooooo Pete's got a crush🌚

No one's POV:+)

Tony after listening that some peice of shit dropped a building on Pete was too worried than before. So he casually decided to hack Karen and see what he does on patrol.

He saw Peter saving an old lady from muggers and almost getting stabbed. then he saw him saving many people from a burned building. Then saving a dog from traffic. He was so proud of Pete but worried for his safety too.

Then Peter got a call from Ned and he picked up. The convo was as follows:– The italics will be Tony's Thoughts

Ned=Hey Peter you finally picked up Are you ok? I heard about ur aunt. I am so sorry and where are you currently living I heard that the orphanage people will soon come to take you. They didn't right? If you want to come here and live I am all for that and where are you are you on patrol-??

Peter= Hey Ned Calm down sorry for not picking up the phone Idk what I was doing then and it's ok I am living here with Mr. Stark and I almost forgot about that orphanage thing But you know I m a little glad I don't want to be a burden on them It's been more than a week already.

"come on kid you are not a burden and I'll do something about that orphanage thing"

Ned= Woah You are livin' with the Tony Stark and the Avengers Oh my goood.

Peter= Yeah It's good living there. My selfish self almost don't want to leave them.

Ned= Then don't. Cmon thinking a little for urself doesn't make you selfish.

Yes his friend is good and intelligent I'll meet him someday what was his name again? Ted.

Peter= Uhh Idk what to rply let's change the topic.

Ned= *Sigh* Okay Btw You should call or msg MJ once she was worried.

Peter= She was? Really?

Ned= Yeah

Peter=  Do you think there's maybe a chance she likes me too or Am I overthinking?

Oooo Pete's got a crush now that's a thing to tell others and then Invite her and Ted to Dinner

Ned= Oh yeah she likes you too I think she just don't show like you.

Peter= Heyy I am not making it that obvious.

Ned= Oh you are. and I got notes of classes you missed in last few days.

Peter= Okay thanks so much.

Ned= Your welcome.

Peter= Okay I gotta go Someone's needs my help.

Ned= Be careful.

(A/N I m free tonight so I'll upload more I guess thanks for reading completed 1k reads 💃💃💃🥳🥳🥳
~💃)