😧Heyyyyy😧

No one's POV:+)

After sometime both Peter and Tony came to S.I. with some of Peter's stuff which was too less for Tony and too much for Peter as he hesitated to bring his stuff for living and he didn't want to be a burden. As he didn't know that Tony wanted him to stay forever.

When they entered the penthouse , they saw all the Avengers sitting there. Peter said ,"heyyy."

Nat , Wanda and pepper got up from couch and hugged Peter and Pepper said," thanks for coming and livin' here."

Peter was little confused he thought how they could thank him for living there because he was nothing more than a burden.

"So you guys em- you all ar-are the ones f-from the group."Peter said nervously.

Nat glared at Tony.

"Yeah" All said in a low voice.

"It's okay." Peter said and everyone smiled then he added,"oh shit that means I was texting all of you about meeting all of you and freaking out." Peter looked embaraased and facepalmed himself in his mind.

"Language son" you know who said that.

"English Steve and It was cute little spidey." Nat said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah completely adorable."Wanda said.

"Heyy I am not little spidey and adorable and cute I can be scary."Peter said looking fake offended.

"Oh okay." Tony , Clint and Scott said at the same time.

"Heyyyyy."Peter glared at them.

Clint and Scott whispered to Tony ,"Finally welcome to Dad squad."

Not that Tony agree with them but he didn't refuse this time.

And Cuz of Peter's sensitive hearing he heard that and didn't know what it meant so he didn't question it.

A time skip of a week again as it took a little time for Peter to get comfy with them Things you need to know :+)

•Peter visited his aunt every evening in that week and so on.

•He didn't go to school for that week (as in Tony's voice:- no you should rest)

Now some other facts-
•In this story Civil war didn't happen (duh.)

•Homecoming did happen but Peter was in his old "onesie" suit and he build his new suit after all that events and He also made karen himself.