🤸🏼"Dadadadadad"🤸🏼

An Update after so long because I was bored and THIS STORY HAS NOW 5K+ VIEWS (ALMOST 6K) WHAT THE FRICKITY FRUCKITY FRICK IS THAT? THANKSS KJSHDJSJSHDUU

OK I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP FREAKING OUT CUZ MY MOM IS STARING AT ME LIKE I M AN ALIEN

No one's POV:+)

At the S.I.

"DAD DAD DAD DADADADAD" Peter yelled while finding Tony in the penthouse.

Tony came out running while asking FRI to activate all safety measures ,"WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"MAYISOUTOFTHECOMAYEAHHHHH" Peter yelled at the top of his lungs.

Tony took a moment at realising what his wierd but cute son said. "That's a good news underoos I am so happy for you but next time Don't act like you are in some kind of wierd danger I almost had a heart attack."

Before Peter could say anything Tony added," So let's go and see her." Peter nodded enthusiastically.

They both went into the hospital. And on the way there Tony got a call from Pepper (probably asking why they were yelling and all that) So Peter went in first to meet his Aunt May.

"Hey Pete. How are you and What happened wait are you alright?" May asked all too quickly sounding worried.

"Yeah May I am Ok I am alright How about you? and I swear May if you ever do that again I'll not talk to you." Peter said softly.

"Hey it's alright I am fine totally fine" May reassure.

"Btw I have to tell you something." Peter said then added ,"When you were in the hospital Dad or Mr. Stark kinda adopted And I wanted to ask if that's ok an-"

Before Peter would start rambling May intervened and said ,"Eh that was expected."

"What?"

"I mean It's ok I don't mind anything I mean I know he can be stupid and reckless and-" May  stopped seeing Peter raising his eyebrows. "Look I mean I don't like him that much but if you trust him then I trust him with you."

"I larb you May. and I missed you so much."

"I larb you too." May replied.

Then Tony came into the room and May said,"Pete I want to talk to Tony for a moment."

"Ookay." Peter said then mouthed"Don't be mean." May just chuckled.

"So I heard You adopted him." May said.

"Yeahhh and Look M-"

"Now I may not trust you that much but if Peter is happy with you then I don't mind anything." May told. "Thank-" Tony was going to say something but May cutted him off again.

"But if you try anything bad I'll kill you."

"Hey don't worry I'll never let anything hurt your precious nephew."

"Good." May said and smiled.

"And Can I ask you something?" Tony asked

"Yeah."

"I think you should come and live with with us in Penthouse and I am not forcing you something but you know Peter will he so Happy if you come and Then he wouldn't have to choose where to live and I ensure you you will be comfortable there and-"

"Okay I can clearly see Pete's talking influence on you." May chuckled.

Tony rose and eyebrow. "Okay I'll come Just for Peter and to see how are you with this parenting thing."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

A/N

I just uploaded after so many days sorry But I
was so into reading books I forgot This world existed so Btw I just ordered Spanish live deception and Can't wait to read it

~💃