⚕️THE OTHER SIDE⚕️

So You know play the audio above while reading And this is kind of a filler chapter So if you don't like the song above don't read it It won't make any difference in next chapter It's like a one shot.

And again This is about Avengers singing the song 'The other side' together.

No one's POV:+)

AT 2:30 A.M. (That's Night btw)

Peter was not in mood to sleep. With his mind all messed up with wild thoughts, He came out of his bed and went to the kitchen and while making a sandwich He said to FRI,

"FRI?"

"Yes underoos"

"Play the song The Other side by Hugh Jackman."

"Okay Underoos."

Soon Peter started singing along.

"Right Here Right now I put the offer out I don't wanna chase you down I know you see it👀." Peter sang in a cheerful voice.

Then Tony entered the kitchen and joined Peter "You 🏃🏼‍♀️run with me🏃🏼‍♀️ and I can cut you free Out of trudgery and the walls you keep in."

Peter glanced over to see who it was and saw Tony smiling and making coffe for him.

"So trade that typical for something
🌈colorful🌈 and if it's crazy then live a little crazy." Peter continued.

"You can play it sensible A
👑king of conventional👑or risk it all and see." Tony sang.

Then Clint soon joined in yawning and laying on couch.

"Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play cuz I got what you need so come with me and Take a 🎢ride🎢 It'll take you to the other side." All three (Peter , Tony and Clint) were singing together in rhythm.

"So you can do like you do Or you can do like me Stay in the cage or you finally be a free Oh damn suddenly you free to 🕊️fly🕊️ It'll take you to the other side." They all were enjoying that and singing dramatically by now.

Then a large voice boomed in there causing pete to jump a little. It was Thor.

"OKAY MY 👯‍♂️FRIEND👯‍♂️ YOU WANNA CUT ME IN BUT I HATE TO TELL YOU THAT IT JUST WON'T HAPPEN." Thor joined in.

Clint was confused how'd Thor knew this song but he ignored.

Peter signed thor to keep his voice down a little.

"So Thanks but 🙅no 🙅I think I m good to go cause I quite enjoy the life you say I am Trapped in." They all four sang together with no worry.

Then Peter saw something on the table a fly.. No A ant?? Woah Antman. Scott then returned to his normal size and joined in.

"Now I ✨admire✨ you and that'll show you do. You are onto something really it's something. But I live among the swells and we don't pick up peanut shells So I guess I'll leave that upto youuuu." Scott along with others sang At this point They all knew others who were sleeping are complaining right now but they don't care.

"Don't you know that I m okay with the old uptown part I gotta play cuz I got what I need and Can't you see I m doin' 👍fine👍 I don't need to see the other side." Tony was drinking his coffe side by side now.

Then Sam and bucky came in kitchen. Not really in mood to talk so... They also started singing.

"So go and do like you do I m good to do like me. Ain't in the cage so I don't need to take the key. Damn Can't you see I m doing fine? I don't need to see ↔️the other side↔️." Now all Sam Bucky Peter Scott Clint Tony and Thor were singing on their top of the lungs.

"Is this how you like to spend your days?
🥃Whiskey🥃 Misery Party and plays." Wanda sang while coming in with a confused vision.

"If I were mixed up with you I'd be the talk of the town Disgraced and disowned another one of the 🤡 clown 🤡." Pietro flashed in.

"But you would finally live a little Finally
😂 laugh 😂 a little Just let me give you the freedom to dream and It'll wake you up and cure your aching Take your walls and start em' breaking now that's a deal that seems worth taking But I guess I'll leave that upto you." All Creatures in the kitchen sang.

A confused and angry bruce came in the kitchen and said ," What the fuck is going o-?" But was cut by everyone's "shhh"

"Well it's 😌intriguing😌 but to go would cost me greatly So what percent of show would I be taking?" Nat voice echoed as she came in with her usual "Idgaf" face.

"Fair enough you'd want a peice of all the
🎬action🎬" Peter said eating his sandwich.

"I'll give you seven we can 🤙shake🤙 and make this happen." Tony said still drinking his coffee.

"I wasn't born this 🌅 morning 🌄 18 would just be fine." Clint sang still sleepy.

"WHY DON'T YOU GO AHEAD AND ASK ME 💴NICKELS💴 ON THE DIME?" Thor sang (Kind of yelled?)

"💫15💫" Scott sang while using phone.

"I'd do💥 eight💥." Sam said while being lost in staring th wall.

"🌟12🌟" Bucky sang staring at Sam.

"🎊Maybe nine🎊." Wanda said while cooking noodles for her which seem eatable.

"🙌10🙌." Pietro said.

"Don't you wanna get away to the whole New part you gonna 🤸play🤸? 'Cause I got what you need so Come with me and Takw a ride It'll take you to the other side." All sang together.

"So If you do 😄like😄 I do." Pete and Tony said together.

"So if you do like 🤩me🤩." Clint and Scott continued.

"FORGET THE CAGE CUZ WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A 🗝️ key🗝️." Thor and Nat Sang together.
(Thor yelling while Nat's normal tone)

"Oh damn suddenly We are free to 🪁fly🪁." Sam and Bucky said.

"We are🦸‍♀️ going🦸‍♀️ to the other side." Wanda and Pietro continued.

"So If you do like you do and If I do like me Cuz If 🌜we🌛 do like...."

"WE ARE GOING TO ✨THE OTHER SIDE✨"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHY CAN'T A NORMAL PERSON SLEEP IN HERE?" Pepper yelled from the other room.

Everyone smiled at each other and left Leaving a confused Vision and bruce.

Steve came in and asked ,"What happened?"

Then without Answering Vision and Bruce too left.

This was a damn good night....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N
This is the longest I've ever wrote 😂

This song is so good (My opinion) And Was struck in my head so I kind of wrote this chapter

~💃