Intro

This is the introduction to the new lesbian story (intersex/g!p x fem girl). The introduction will include warnings and some explanations for things if you'd like to know some things in the story.

(The characters and how they look will be mentioned through out the story)

One of the main characters is intersex which is, in a simple explanation a woman born with a dick (I know that being intersex doesn't exactly mean that but you can search more for it if you wanna know the details of it) . If you're not comfortable about reading these things you can stop here because it will contain sexual content.

This story will include: (warnings)

-detailed sexual content

-sexual harassment/assault

-forced sex / rape

-self harm

-abuse (mental and physical)

-alcohol, drugs, weed etc.

-family issues/relationship issues

-mental health issues

-suicidal thoughts

I don't support a relationship between a teacher and a student at all. This is simply for fiction and it's going to be a relationship between two legal adults.

Things that might be a sensitive topic to people will have a trigger warning before I write the paragraph that will contain it just so you know what's coming and to make sure everyone reading is enjoying the story.

The characters in this story are all fictional and not a fan fic about the people I'm using the pictures of. It's just how I imagine them in the story.