18.

(TW⚠️:rape/forced sex and mention of self harm)

Jordan's POV

"Yeah of course" I smiled and held her hand making her sit up so I can take her shirt off which I did.

She held the end of my shirt bringing it up my head. I smiled and she threw it somewhere on the ground. She flipped us over and stood up in front of me, taking off her skirt and straddling my lap.

"You're amazing" she said playing with my hair after she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me "and you're absolutely incredible" I said after we pulled back for a bit.

She smiled and leaned in again, kissing me softly but we both jumped when someone knocked on my door.

We both looked towards it and Ruby looked at me with wide eyes "I thought you said your parents are out of town" she whispered to me. I nodded "they are. Who is it?!" I yelled to the person behind the door.

"It's Olivia" I sighed and kept my hands on Ruby's waist "I'm gonna go to sleep, what do you want?" I rubbed my thumb over Ruby's soft skin who kept looking at the door "just open the damn door!"

"Go to the bathroom" I whispered to Ruby and she nodded. She got off my lap, took her clothes and went to the bathroom closing the door quietly.

I went towards the door and unlocked it, Olivia inviting herself in my room "good you already have your shirt off now take your pants off" I frowned my eyebrows at her straight-forwardness "I don't want to"

"You do" she closed the door and locked it "your parents are out of town so let's have fun" she kissed me but I pushed her back gently and shook my head "I'm tired Liv"

I walked towards my bed and laid down under the blanket praying she would leave me alone.

I want to have sex with Ruby, not her.

"You're not tired, you just need a good ride" she pushed the blanket off me and straddled my lap. I sat up and held her hips trying to push her away "Liv please, not tonight. I promise I'll make it up to you"

"I want it now"

But Ruby.

Ruby's POV

What I was hearing was breaking my heart, making me angry and was getting on my nerves.

I was really hoping nothing was happening. Not that I was jealous, I am jealous but I'm really fucking mad and worried because Jordan doesn't want to do anything but Olivia is ignoring Jordan completely.

Which makes me worried even more because this might've happened before.

Then I heard Olivia moan and nothing from Jordan.

What am I supposed to do?

I really want to stop this.

I really fucking do.

But if I walk out of Jordan's bathroom, Olivia will see me which will lead to people knowing about Jordan and I.

In this situation I don't give a shit about losing my job because Jordan is basically getting raped and I don't want that at all but if Nathan finds out about Jordan and I, he might kill her or kidnap her then torture her.

It doesn't matter if he truly loves me or not, he doesn't like it when people flirt with his wife even if he fucks other girls.

And he will hit me but that doesn't matter right now. Him finding out means Jordan gets very fucking hurt.