29.

Jordan's POV

"Babe stop staring" Amy said making me look away from Ruby and back at her "I can't. She's so beautiful"

She groaned loudly and rolled her eyes "you're so in love it makes me wanna jump off a cliff" she said making me laugh "I'm just happy" I said making Amy smile "good. You deserve to be happy"

We continued talking for a bit then Amy hit her shoulder with mine while she was looking towards someone.

I looked where she was looking and saw Ruby looking at me. She took a sip from her champagne glass then I saw her walk in the direction of the bathroom while she was intentionally moving her hips side to side in a very seductive way.

I smiled and looked back at the two girls Amy and I were talking to "excuse me. I have to go do something, I'll be back in a bit"

I walked towards the bathroom and took a glass of champagne, looking around to see if my parents are looking then drank it all.

I put the glass down on the table and went to the bathroom. I knocked once then opened the door to see her sitting on the counter of the sink with her legs crossed.

"Hello there" I said stepping in and closing the door behind me "lock it" she demanded and I did as told.

I walked towards her and she put her hands on my shoulders, kissing my lips "do you like my dress?" She asked and I nodded immediately "I love it"

She smiled and she put her hand on my cheek kissing me again "do you wanna fuck me in it?" She whispered against my lips "only if you want me to"

"Just answer my question, Jordan" she said moving her hand down to my neck "yes I wanna fuck you in it"

She spread her legs and pulled me closer to her "then do it"

I bit my lip and nodded "I will but I don't want it like this" she gave me a confused look and I carried her, putting her down on the ground.

"Bend over" I demanded and she smiled, turning around and moving her hair to one side as she placed both of her hands on the counter to bend over in front of me.

I placed my hands on her hips as she moved her ass on my crotch. I bit my lip as I got to the end of the short tight dress, moving it up a little to expose her lace panties.

"I don't have a condom and I certainly can't pull out and just cum on your dress" she stood straight up so the back of her body was touching mine "that's why I'm on the pill baby"

I bit my lip and placed my hand on her back, pushing her down to make her bend over in front of me again.

My hand moved up her exposed, smooth thighs until they got to her hips.

"You're so gorgeous" I mumbled making her laugh "thank you"

I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down alongside my boxers until they got to my ankles.

"Whenever you want me to stop just tell me" she nodded her head and looked over shoulder, watching my rub myself as she took her lip in between her teeth.

I pulled her panties a bit to the side. I pressed my tip against her hole, pushing myself inside of her slowly. She looked in front of her and moaned quietly.

Half of my dick was now inside of her but I decided to go slower in case it's hurting her.

"Deeper, please" she begged making me smile. I pushed myself more inside of her.

I groaned a little when I got fully inside of her. I moved my hips slowly and went a bit faster with time.

"Oh yes" she mumbled as she tried to stay quiet so no one hears us.

"Do you love me?" She asked me out of no where. I didn't answer because it caught me off guard. She lifted herself up a bit and looked at me through the mirror "do you fucking love me?"

I nodded my head "so much. I love you so much" I said and she nodded "then fuck me like it. Fuck me as hard as you love me"

I smiled and nodded, gripping her hair and making her look down "okay then"

I fucked her hard and fast as I pulled hardly on her hair, watching her reflection from the mirror as her eyes rolled to the back of her head from the pleasure.

I let go of her hair and held her hips with both of my hands so I can go even faster than I am right now.

Then I heard a knock on the door which made me anxious that someone is going to catch us.

I wanted to pull out but Ruby backed into me so I would go deep inside of her again "don't stop" she whispered to me and I nodded, going slower "who is it?!" She yelled to the person behind the door.

"It's me" Nathan said "what do you want?" She asked him and looked at me over her shoulder as she lifted herself a bit with her hands "deeper" she mumbled and I went deeper taking a deep breathe when I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm.

"Open the door" he said and she looked down as she closed her eyes tightly while she was tightening around me, shaking her head "no. You don't need to come in the bathroom with me"

I felt her cumming on me but she did a pretty good job in staying quiet.

"Whatever, be quick!" He yelled and I heard his steps get further away from the door.

She stood up as she rested her head back on my shoulder, looking at me as I had my mouth opened letting out groans while I was panting.

"You love fucking me from behind, don't you?" She asked quietly. I wasn't able to look away from her eyes, they're just so insanely beautiful.

"I do, I really do" she smiled and kissed my jaw.

How is she acting like her legs aren't shaking and like she didn't just cum?

"I'm gonna cum" I tilted my head back and thrusted inside of her one more time before feeling myself finishing inside of her.

After a few seconds I pulled out of her and saw a bit of her cum and my own actually running down her thighs.

I pulled my boxers and pants up then took some tissues to clean her up.

"You're so sweet" she said after I finished helping her fix herself. I smiled and pecked her lips "I love you" she said which gave me butterflies "I love you too"

She turned around and looked at herself in the mirror to make sure she looks okay.

"Does my hair look good from behind?" She asked and I looked at the back of her head and tried fixing her hair a little "looks perfect"

Ruby turned around to look at me "I'm gonna leave-" I cut her off and nodded "and I'll leave after a bit so no one gets suspicious. Don't worry, I know what to do"

"Okay, again I love you so much" I laughed and nodded "same" I said sarcastically but she did not like it at all.

"What did you just say to me?" She asked raising her eyebrows. I laughed again and held her hips, kissing her forehead "I love you so much"

She nodded "that's what I thought. Don't ever 'same' my 'I love you' ever again"