2.

Jordan's POV

I took my time to leave the class because I wanted to stay last so I can apologize for the whole thing that happened with Olivia.

I saw the last person leave and stood up, walking towards the teacher's desk.

I cleared my throat making her look up from her papers "yes?" She said putting her pen down on the table. I was nervous for some reason.

"I wanted to apologize for what happened. I left a bad first impression and I'm sorry for that" she stayed quiet for a few seconds which made me even more nervous but then I saw a sweet heartwarming smile form on her face.

"It wasn't you that left a bad first impression..she did. Even if she's your girlfriend I'm assuming.." she said not continuing what she was saying. I nodded my head at what she said "she is my girlfriend"

"Okay so your girlfriend is who left the bad impression. It would've been bad if you left but you didn't. I don't judge someone by the person they hang out with or date, you're your own person and you've been nothing but respectful"

I looked down with a smile on my face "thank you.." I looked up at her again "..I appreciate you saying that"

She nodded her head and stayed quiet "I'm gonna go now" I said laughing awkwardly. She laughed and nodded "okay, see you tomorrow"

I left the classroom and went to my locker. After I finished everything and went to get something to eat, I went to practice.

I had music next class and my coach always takes me to practice in classes like music, art and PE but I get a good grade in PE because I'm a basketball player, I'll be okay especially when physically education teachers like me.

I went to the locker room with a few of my teammates who also have either music, art or PE.

We changed into our uniforms then went out to the court. We started running since we always start our practice like that. After finishing our warmups we split up in two teams but since we were only five, it was me and my friend Hayley and three others against us.

I'm the team captain and I'm not trying to brag or anything but I'm the best player at my team. It can be a bit of pressure sometimes because my coach has all his hope in me and my parents do too but I enjoy playing basketball. My team is amazing too, I really love my teammates, they're like family to me.

We started playing and Hayley passed the ball to me. I ran towards the net then jumped, slam dunking the ball in the net "good job" The coach said.

(A/N:I don't know a lot about basketball so don't come for me if I write something wrong, I'm trying)

Hayley and I scored 8 points and they scored 4 till now. The coach put us against them because Hayley and I are the best players in the team and the coach loves our team work, that's why she always puts us together if we were practicing.

I stood in front of Emily who had the ball. I wasn't letting her move then when she tried to pass it to her teammate, I hit it then ran behind it as it went to the other side. I took it and started running towards the net, throwing it and scoring three points.

Honestly, proud of myself.

After a few minutes of playing, I spotted someone walking in. It was Mrs.Diaz who walked in, smiling at me.

I couldn't look away from her. She's just so beautiful. My eyes were stuck on her as she sat down on the bench, seeing me looking at her and waving her hand at me with a smile on her face.

I slowly lifted my hand and waved at her "Jay!" I heard Hayley yell. I turned to look at her but I felt the ball hardly hit my chest making me groan and bend down a little "holy shit" I said coughing.

Hayley is a really strong person and she passes the ball really hardly.

Hayley came towards me and put her hand on my back "you good?" She asked. I looked at her "mother fucker you almost killed me" she laughed at what I said as I stood straight up again with my hand over my chest.

"Okay take a break" coach Kelly said to us. We went to sit on the benches and I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see Mrs.Diaz.

"Are you okay?" She asked smiling slightly, sounding a bit worried "yeah I'm okay" I said scratching the back of my neck nervously.

I made a fool out of myself.

She sat down next to me, leaving some distance between us "you sure? I feel like I kinda caused that" she said. I looked at her and shook my head "no you're good and trust me I'm fine. I broke almost every bone in my body playing basketball, I think I'll be good" I said making her laugh.

"But I promise, I play better than that" I said to her. She nodded "I'm sure you do" she said sarcastically. I know a sarcastic tone when I hear one.

"I do, I'm the best player on the team" I said with pride "didn't seem like it" she said looking in front of her with a smile on her face.

"Come to one of my games, you'll see" she turned to look at me again and nodded "sure..I'll make sure to be there when you have a match"

"So why are you here?" I asked her "just looking around the school" she said. I nodded my head "nice. What's your favorite part of the school?"

She thought about it a little then looked at me smirking "the basketball court" she said making me smile "why? Because you enjoy watching sexy people play basketball?" I asked her sarcastically.

The smirk on her face faded away "that's inappropriate to say to your teacher.." I gulped nervously but she smiled "..I'm just kidding. I just like watching basketball, my dad and I used to play together when I was little"

"That's cute. My dad yells at me during matches" I said making her laugh. He does but I made it sound sarcastic because honestly I don't care, it's annoying sometimes but my dad will always be like this.

"That's what makes you 'the best' as you say" she said. I shrugged "of course of course"

"Jordan!" I looked at my coach "get your ass up" she said and I looked back at Mrs.Diaz "I gotta go" I said and she nodded "try not to let the ball hit you like that again"

I rolled my eyes at what she said and walked back to the court.

She's great company.