36.

Jordan's POV

I've been feeling a bit better. I tried avoiding my dad because he always makes me feel bad and avoiding him is good for me right now especially when he seems to be siding with Olivia.

I'm really glad my mom is on my side though.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand gently brushing over my shoulder as Ruby walked towards her desk.

She does that whenever she wants me to stay after class.

"Does anyone want to explain this part for me?" she asked resting both of her hands on the desk leaning to the front a bit as she looked around the class waiting for someone to raise their hands.

"Nice tits" I heard some guy say making his friends laugh. Ruby seemed pretty annoyed at what they said and I'm really mad to hear that about my girlfriend that they don't know is my girlfriend.

She sighed and decided not to say anything to not cause a scene but me? I love pointing out things guys do thinking they're being cool and shit.

"Oh really? You think you're mad funny, don't you?" I turned to look at him and his smile died slowly "she's legit trying to teach us something and you decided to be childish? At least keep it to yourself, you disrespectful mother fucker-"

Ruby cleared her throat making me look at her. She raised her eyebrows and shook her head at me making me sit back on the chair and cross my arms.

"It was funny" I heard him say. I looked at him again "literally no one laughed other than your bitch ass friends. You're not funny at all, just really really really fucking annoying"

"You have nice tits too man" Some girl stepped in making me laugh since he seemed very offended that she said he has tits.

"Okay.." we all looked at Ruby and she stood straight up "..Max, we'll be having a talk after class" she said.

He laughed "oh yeah. Straight out of porn, I'm down"

Ruby shook her head at me seeing how what he said pissed me off and she didn't want me to do anything dumb.

I tried to maintain my anger so I did.

When Ruby turned around I heard him mumble something to his friends but I heard him.

"That pussy gonna be fire" I slammed my hand to the table and stood up. I went towards him and held him by his clothes, pulling him up then walking him towards the door not caring what the fuck he hits on his way to it.

I pushed him hardly out of the class making him hit the lockers behind him "what the fuck-" I slammed the door shut and went back to my desk.

"Miss Cruz!" I looked up at Ruby and she clenched her jaw "I'll see you after class" I shrugged "whatever"

———

"I love you so much Jordan and you know that but sometimes you can be a real fucking dumbass" Ruby said after she closed the door to the classroom. She talked to Max a bit ago.

"I'm sorry but I hate when people talk like that about you and you can easily get them in trouble but you're too nice to do that but I'm not nice when it comes to my girl being disrespected by some fucking dude at class.." I said stepping closer to her "..I love you with my whole life and hearing someone saying 'nice tits' and 'that pussy is gonna be fire' about MY girl, makes me furious, makes me wanna punch them til they pass out"

I saw her expressions soften at my words. I held her hand and kissed it "you can yell at me all you want but I'm still gonna make sure whoever disrespects you get what they deserve"

She smiled and pecked my lips "I'm sorry for calling you a dumbass. I just don't want us to seem suspicious"

I nodded my head understandingly "I know. I just can't let him say that about you, makes me feel like I'm not doing a good job as a girlfriend"

"You're doing more than good baby, I promise"