Rick and Rachel.

Phoebe
Today was an exciting day! Well, the start of an exciting time. Carter, Jess and I were taking a four hour road trip to Rick and Rachel's house. Rick was Carter's brother and Rachel, his girlfriend. We'd only met them once, at Carter's sisters wedding but that didn't bother me at all. Rachel and I text almost everyday and they adored Jess too. It was Rachel's birthday party and all of his family were going to be there which is exciting! 
I felt Carters arms wrap around me and bring me closer to him in bed. I smiled as he kissed along my neck and down to my shoulder.
"Are you getting the monster or am I?" He asked, cuddling in closer.
"We can leave her for a little longer," I replied, rolling over in his arms and kissing him. He nodded and kissed me back.

Half an hour later, the car was packed, everything was ready to go and I had to get up the baby. I didn't mind one bit! I loved watching her face as she woke up.

"Mummmmy, I bored," Jess screeched from the back seat. I turned around in my chair and looked at her. She was pouting at me.
"I spy?" I suggested. She shook her head and pouted more.
"21?" Carter asked. She shook her head again and huffed.
"What about the number plate game?" I said.
"Noooo, silly!" She huffed and crossed her arms. I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly.
"Where's your colouring book?"
"I no wan colour!"
"What about your reading book?"
"No mama!" I sighed. She was being difficult for the sake of it.
"Sweetheart, we can't help you if you don't tell us what it is you want to do," Carter said calmly, looking at her through the mirror.

"I go home," she whimpered and rubbed her eyes.
"We can't go home now love, we're too far away!"
"No, no but you just turn wound," she whispered and made a circle motion with her fingers. Her face looked so innocent yet concerned.
"We'll be there soon darling, then you can get out- yeah?" I suggested. She pouted and watched out of the window. I put on some classical music, hoping that would help the anxiety growing inside of her. I knew she wouldn't communicate that with us, especially when little. I just had to trust my caregiver side.

"Woo, we're here!" Carter cheered slightly as we pulled up in their driveway. Their house was just as nice as Carter's! It was grand and modern and I'm pretty sure they even had a pool in the back yard- which was completely privatised. Rick burst out of the front door and came bouncing straight over to the car. Jess whimpered from the back and I quickly climbed out. Rick engulfed me in a bone crushing hug and honestly, after such a drive, it felt incredible.
"Ooh my pretty lady!" He teased, kissing my cheek. Carter coughed from behind us and I giggled. Rick moved on to hug him and I ran around the back of the car and opened Jess's door. She instantly shook her head at me and put her arms securely over her car seat straps.
"Come on baby," I said softly. She shook her head and lowered it. I caressed her cheek and took hold of one of her hands.
"You've met them before."
"No, no, no." She muttered, shaking her head over and over.
"Do you not want to stretch your legs?" She whimpered and shook her head, covering her face with her hands.
"Let me at least unclip you. I won't get you out lovely," I sighed. Carter came over and I shook my head at him. 

"Why don't you two just make your way inside when you're ready?" Rick suggested, seeing the concern on my face. However, it instantly ceased and I nodded. 
"That would be great, thank you Rick." 
"No problemo, see you soon." He clapped Carter on the back and Carter followed him into the house. Jess watched them go through the window and I could see the cogs going round and around in her head. 
"Are you nervous to meet them?" I asked. 
She sighed and shrugged, I stayed quiet, giving her space and time to speak up. "Should I be big?" 
"That's entirely up to you darling. They've met you whilst little before," I replied. 
"Yes but I feel like this type of thing, I should be big. FOr the BBQ and the music and things- it would make things easier," she said softly. 
"Well if you want to be then you can be in whatever headspace you want. I don't however, want you to feel pressured to be in a certain one." 
"I don't feel pressured. I think, I think if I'm big then I'd be able to let loose a little. My anxiety will control little Jess." 
"It might do, you're right. Gonna jump out then?" I said softly. She nodded and jumped from the car. She took off her paci clip and took the bow out of her hair. I waited patiently for her. 
"My erm- my pull up, what do we do about that?" 
"What do you want to do about it sweet? You can leave it on just in case or hop back in and change for some big girl knickers-" I left it up to her, not wanting her to feel pressured or walked upon. 
"I'll leaave it on, incase," she muttered, pulling her pants up a little. 
"Good girl. Anything else?" 
"I don't think so. I think I'm good now." She said, pocketing her phone. I kissed her cheek and took her hand, walking us into the house. 

"Hey beautiful!" Rachel announced, pulling me into a hug and then Jess too. 
"Hi!" I cheered back slightly. 
"You both look lovely, are we all alright?" She asked, lookin us both up and down. I knew what she was thinking about when she glanced over at Jess. 
"all good. I think Jess and I are after some drinks," I chuckled. I  was going to let her drink alcohol, not a lot, but some- just to ease her nerves a little more. 
"Oh goodness, yes please!" Jess smiled from beside me. 
Rachel got the hint then and smiled, clapped her hands and motioned for the back garden. The party was already alive. Carter was in a pit with his brothers, the wives were all sat aorund the mini bar they had in the garden. Grandparents and children were playing games in the corners and then some kids were in the pool whilst some others were in the hottub. 
"Obviously, I assume you brought your swimming costumes!" Rachel announced with glee. I nodded and squeezed Jess' hand. I could feel her heart beating through our hands so I knew it was going quite hard. 
"What's to drink then ladies?" 

As the day contiued on, Jess got a lot more relaxed. She'd stayed by my side but she was more than happy to talk freely to people and she was even dancing some. She'd had a few drinks and I was only going to let her have the one more just because I could see her getting a bit too drunk. 
"My babies," Carter laughed loudly from across the garden. He'd just come out of the pool, he was dripping wet but coming straight towards us with his arms open. 
"He's coming," Jess giggled from beside me. 
"He's coming to get you," I teased, nudging her. Carter smiled widely, getting closer. 
"Don't get me wet," Jess told him, holding up a hand. 
"What was that? You want to get wet?" Carter laughed loudly, coming closer, a sly smile on his face. Jess squealed just as he pounced next to her. She was up and gone in a flash but Carter being Carter followed right after her. 
I watched as they played cat and mouse around the yard, running around people and even ducking through conversations. Jess even made a clever cut through the bar but her poor little legs couldn't run for too long or quite fast enough. 

I watched as he backed her up into a corner, laughing as he got closer and closer. She was squealing and laughing too. He put her arms tightly around her and smothered her face into his chest. I laughed at the face she pulled. 

She walked back over pouting and Carter went to the bar to get us all more drinks. 
"You could have helped me," she huffed, sitting next to me. 
"I could have but that would have been boring," I chuckled, nudging her. She stuck her tongue out at me and put an arm around her shoulder. "Do you fancy a dip in the hottub? I'll join you!" I said to her softly, rubbing up and down her arm. She thought about it for a moment. 
"I want to but my pull up and stuff, people will see if I get changed out here," she mumbled, pointing at the changing areas over by the pools. 
"Then head inside. Rachel has already got our room ready so you can go and get cleaned up and changed in there," Carter suggested, walking back over. 
"We're staying the night?" Jess asked, seemingly shocked. 
"Didn't we tell you? You thought we were living, have you seen how pissed he is?" I joked, pointing at Carter. Jess laughed and shook her head. 
"I'd never know," she teased. 

We went inside and I grabbed our suitcases from the car. Rick helped us get them to the room which I was grateful for. 
"Right undress then munchkin," I said to her. She giggled and began to get undressed. I watched her from the corner of my eye and I couldn't help but be blown away. She really was quite gorgeous. 
"Stop staring, perv," she giggled, throwing her pants at me. I laughed and licked my lips as I handed her the bikini. She rolled her eyes but I noticed the blush on her cheeks. 
I got myself undressed and let her watch. I didn't have a problem with it. 

"Would you ever have sex with me?" she asked suddenly. My eyes grew wide and I looked at her in disbelief. 
"Baby, if you let me, I'd have sex with you everyday." I smirked. She blushed again and turned away. I caught her upset reflection in the mirror and sighed, maybe I shouldn't have said it that way. i got my bikini on and walked over to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my hea don her shoulder. "But you're not ready for that and I'm more than happy to wait." 
"Would you wait forever? What if I'm never ready?" She sighed, fiddling with my hands. 
"If you're never ready then that's just something we never do. I've told you a hundred times darling and I'll tell you a hundred more that sex with you is not my priority at all," I whispered in her ear, kissing it gently. 
"You really mean it?" 
"I mean it baby," I whispered. She nodded and turned in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me for a good minute. I played with her hair. 

She stood back then, smiled slyly at me and began towards the door. "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!" She shot out of the door and I was quick to scramble after her, laughign loudly.