Chapter 1 - working out rooms

If you feel like you have read this story before you probably have, this is the second version but it will be very different to the original. I will try to upload as often as possible but I do have exams

Before you read please don't hate on suki I  this fic she has a long storyline with alot of ups and downs.

"Aang, you and I are in that room to my my left, Zuko your room is down the end of the hall, I dont know how it's fair but you're the only one with your own bathroom, sorry guys..."
Everyone but Zuko, who smiled, rolled their eyes, "Toph your in the room to my right and Suki and Sokka are sharing that room. Hope that's ok with everyone." Katara was proud of herself for working the rooms out so well even if it was a bit unfair that Zuko  was the only one who had his own bathroom.
"That's not...going to um work..." Sokka awkwardly. Suki looked down at her feet.
"Why?...is everything ok between you and Suki?" Katara said, slightly annoyed but mostly concerned for her brother.
"No...um sorry....so we um kinda broke up..."
"YOU WHAT?" Katara was both shocked and annoyed at Sokka, she was taking it personally that her perfect room setup hadn't worked.
"It's ok, I'll um...sleep on the couch." Sokka was disappointed that he would be spending the foreseeable future sleeping on the couch but he knew Toph wouldn't want to share, it would obviously be way to awkward to share a room with Suki as Suki still had feelings for him.
Sokka on the other hand had never had feelings for Suki, he was just using (he wasn't proud) her to see if what he had been thinking was correct, and it turns out it was. Sokka was shocked when he realised that he, was gay. He hated himself for it so he continued to date Suki hoping his unnatural feelings would just go away. They didn't and now here he was moving into a flat were he would be sleeping on the couch, the furthest place from Zukos bedroom.
Zuko had made him realise his sexually, Zuko with his terrible posture and awkward grin. The way he pulled his shirt away from his chest when he was nervous, the beauty of his scar that he hated so much, it was everything about him, Sokka was in love with everything about Zuko. Sokka had had a crush on him since Zuko joined their gaang in first year. He didn't realise it for a long time and would never voice that though. Everyone would surely hate him just as much as he hated himself if they found out about his sexuality or his crush and he didn't know what he'd do if Zuko found out, he might just simply pass away right there.
"You could share with Zuko, you'd get your own bathroom and all, if that's ok with Zuko.." Aang smiled happy with himself for solving the problem.
Zuko and Sokka both turned bright red and hoped no one would notice.
"Yea...that's, ok.." This was going to be awkward, Zuko had had feelings for Sokka for years now and he was trying to get over them. How as sharing a bed with his crush going to help that?
"Thanks, Zuko. Let's um...go put our stuff away." Sokka muttered awkwardly, inside he was thinking "shit shit shit shit" but he had to seem positive and normal, to everyone else it was just two best friends sharing a room.
There was complete silence as the two boys put their stuff away.
After a while Sokka announced that he was exhausted after all the excitement of moving and that he was going to bed. Zuko decided it would be best for him to get some sleep as well.
Zuko went into the bathroom to get ready for bed and Sokka got changed were he was.
By the time Zuko came out of the bathroom Sokka was already in bed. Oh god he sleeps shirtless, is Sokka trying to make it impossible for me not to like him...he looks so good....No, this is wrong. I shouldn't be thinking of another guy this way, being like this.
Zukos hand autonomously reached up to his scar.
It's wrong...

~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote!

This is the first chapter sorry if it's bad.
I don't have an uploading schedule for this so I have no idea when the next chapter will be.
Hope you liked

Chapter 1

That's not going to work

774 words