Luffy in Remnant (Edit 1)

Luffy POV

Luffy stands in front of a defeated Kaido who is laying on the ground unconscious. Luffy has done it, he is finally one step closer to finding the one piece. Luffy can still hear the noises of fighting still happening, although his battle had finished, the fight for those he is helping is still ongoing, slowly he starts to walk back down going to find his friends limping holding his injured body up.

Luffy: I need to go help my friends.

???: Sorry, that's not going to happen kid.

Luffy looks back as he sees a man in a CP9 uniform. Instantly Luffy can tell he's an enemy just from his Haki which he instantly puts his fist up and throws it. 

Luffy: Gomu Gomu no pistol!

The CP9 member dodges his attack as Luffy falls onto the ground clearly exhausted from the battle as he groans and yells.

Luffy: Shit I don't have time for this! My friends need me! Gear 2nd!

Luffy gets up wobbly slamming his fist onto the floor and activates gear 2 as he goes on the attack

Luffy: Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol!

His punch lands the Cp9 member stomach, the man yells in pain but smirks as he touches Luffy's arm. Luffy's Haki doesn't warn him on time of any attack until it's too late noticing that this was what the man wanted from the beginning.

Member: Goodbye Monkey D Luffy.

Luffy eyes widen as he sees a blue light around his arm coming toward his body as he blacks out.

Location Remnant: Forever Fall (Forest)

Luffy opens his eyes slowly as he sees beautiful red trees around him he tries to get up a little but lays back down from the pain from his body. 

He looks at his body and sees how bloody he is all those attacks he took from Kaido, it really made him understand the importance of Haki and that he still has a long way to go

Luffy: Where am I? I Have to go find my friends they need my help.

He forces his body up as he limps looking around for a while until he spots a black creature with a white skull and large claws.