Yang the yellow beast

Luckily for everyone that was still in the tournament healed pretty quickly with all of the new technology stuff.

Luffy is pretty much just stuck with his team eating a burrito that he bought with Ruby's money after she gave in when he started begging her.

Yang: My chin still hurts.

Ruby: He did punch you pretty hard.

Luffy: Sowwy awbout thrat!

He says as he continues to stuff the burrito into his mouth.

Ruby: But back to the fight, what in the world was that thing you did Luffy!?

She yells in excitement as she remembers how Luffy turned into a puddle almost straight out of a cartoon.

Luffy: Hmm? That's my devil fruit.

This time Weiss grabs his shoulder and looks at him with a small hint of excitement due to this being her first time seeing something like that especially since she was very restricted from watching cartoons.

Weiss: No no! She doesn't mean that! She's saying what in the world was that thing you did? We've never seen you do that before!

Announcer: Will both Yang and Mercury come to the arena!

Yang: When I come back you need to tell us! Especially Weiss, she oddly looks very excited about it....

She gets up from her spot and leaves the room while the rest go back in the stadium as they sit down in their spot next to team JNPR which they wave to each other, but they start waving slowly as they look at Luffy.

Jaune: Ummm question but why do you have a shirt with Yangs face on it Luffy?

Luffy: Some guy in a white cloak gave me this shirt, he said that it will make Yang win!

Said white cloak man is just hiding behind them from afar just looking at Luffy with some binoculars.

Yang and Mercury stand in the middle of the arena both of them just staring at each other but they can hear Luffy cheering despite all the loud cheering from the rest of the people which Yang can't help but smile as she looks at Luffy and gives a thumbs up.

Mercury: You should stop flirting with him, you'll lose anyways.

Yang: Sorry about that, but that's more a reason of why I won't lose to you.

Mercury: So you won't deny what I said?

Yang: There's no reason to.

She starts to bounce up a little as she gets into a boxing position and waits for the timer to count down while Mercury lifts a brow up as he didn't expect to see her all fired up.

Announcer: Start!

Yang doesn't even wait a little as she runs straight toward Mercury and throws a punch but he dodges but doesn't expect a sudden left hook to his stomach making him jump back as he clenches his teeth from the pain.

Mercury: (Shit! I didn't even see that punch.)

Mercury runs at her and jumps in the air as he throws his leg up and does an axe kick but Yang just pulls her fist back and slams her fist into his leg making a loud metal clang, Yang just smirk while Mercury starts to feel a little nervous seeing that his kick didn't do anything to her.

Luffy: Cmon Yang!

Luffy and the rest start cheering which Yang smirks even more as she uses her semblance which her hair brightens up and her eyes turn red.

She grabs Mercury from his ankle and throws him to the side which he rolls around but get back up quickly, he growls in anger as he starts throwing kicks in the air making small balls of pressurized air fly in the air. Yang can't see them all but she takes a deep breath making her semblance go off as she concentrates and tries to feel the intent of the attacks around her.