Trouble and the Unexpected

A single second choice ... that's all it took for Yang to be treated as a villain... the bad person. She doesn't know what to do, she just stares at her hands clenching them as she just keeps on remembering the fight but nothing comes up. She fought cleanly she was sure of that, she was sure that she didn't just attack Mercury randomly but the video proved otherwise.

Luffy: Yang are you ok?

Yang looks up from her bed and just sees Luffy in front of her still shining and smiling.

What does he think of her? Does he think she's a villain? No it can't be it, even now Luffy is still treating her the same as always, yet he hasn't questioned her action from the video, did he maybe see what she saw? She desperately needed to know.

Yang: Luffy back there, I swear I didn't do that!

Luffy: No you did it, we saw it.

Yang looks down depressed, what did she expect? Her eyes tear up but stop as Luffy just sits next to her just hearing the steps outside the room.

Luffy: But I'll be there for you, and so will our friends. 

Yang smiles a little and cleans her eyes.

Ruby: Yang!

Both Luffy and Yang see the door open to their dorm which they see Ruby just run toward Yang and hug her.

Ruby: Yang what happened back there?

Yang rubs Ruby's head and explains to them what happened, how she was still fighting Mercury and he tried attacking her but she dodged and punched his leg to stop the fight but when she looked at the footage she saw something completely different to what she did.

Weiss: I can't say that you're lying from the way your saying it, it sounds like the truth and I know you wouldn't just do something like that for no reason, and Luffy is right, we are you friends we're going to be there for you whenever you need us.

Yang nods and then stares at Blake last which is a little tense but Blake just gives a sigh.

Blake: Can you promise me what you said is the truth and only the truth?

Yang doesn't even hesitate as she nods and Blake gives a small smile.

Blake: Then i'll believe you, we are friends I don't need to question you anymore than that.

Everyone in the room is happy for a short while until they see Ironwood open the door and walks inside staring at Yang and Luffy, especially Luffy after the stunt he pulled back at the arena.

Yang: Sir I promise I attacked him after he attacked me!

Ironwood: The footage and millions of viewers would say otherwise, so I'm sorry but you won't be able to keep on competing in the tournament. 

Weiss: Yang would never do something like that!

Ironwood: Look you're all good students, maybe it was the adrenaline and rush that made you act that way and see things. The staff all said that you're a good student and that you've never lashed like that but for safety reasons you won't be able to continue.

Yang: But-

Ironwood: That's enough!

He yells angrily and Yang just sits back down while Luffy stares at Ironwood not saying anything.

Ironwood: As for you mister Luffy, don't try pulling a stunt like that again, you would get severally injured if you do that again.

Luffy: Then I'll fight them, and I'll win. I won't let anyone hurt my friends for something they didn't do.